Anyone bought items from competition shooting sports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chuckbuster243

Anyone bought items from competition shooting sports?

Hello guys, l ordered a bolt from css over 3 months ago that suppossed to have been in stock. I emailed first to confirm. I have been emailing Tom every 3 or 4 weeks since. He keeps repliying with "it will ship out next week". So now what? Anybody have any experience or comments? Thanks, Matt
  • Everrest
    Bloodstained
    • Jun 2011

Related topic.
    CSS, Competition Shooting Sports, say they have Grendel Type II Bolts in stock and available for $65. I sent an e-mail since they have no phone number and he replied that you have to order on line only and you can get up to 2 blots per order. I don't want to spend another $130 and not get anything. I had the same issue with

Comment

Don't waste your time with CSS, check the other thread, Midway USA is your best bet, or BHW. Saturn is also going to be a long wait.

Comment

shyeah, I've been waiting for a CSS/Lothar Walther .264 barrel since Jan 2013. Every couple of months, I'd email. They would say, going out with the next order, end of this month. That was my 2013 in a nutshell. I have about 5 promises like that. Just cancelled it, after I said "I have a bolt now, so when can I have my barrel". Response was: still months away.

Going with BHW for my .264, who shipped a 5.56 barrel to me from Jan 2013 in only a couple of months.

Comment

I ordered a barrel from CSS June 16 2013. Was told 2 weeks. After 2 weeks I emailed, and was told 30 days! This BS went on until Dec. 5 2013 when I cancelled the order! Avoid CSS at all costs!

Earlier in the year I ordered a Krieger barrel anyway. So, really didn't need the CSS barrel.

Comment

• XcountryRider

Now that Satern has a good bolt supplier orders will probably take much shorter time to get.

Comment

Working...
            X