6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbook + AR15 Build Box Combo Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbook + AR15 Build Box Combo Deal

We're happy to announce the 6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbook and AR15 Build Box Combo Deal. Get yours now for $31.97 shipped, and save big on both items while we eat the shipping costs.

For international orders, shipping is pretty significant, so we will have to charge what the going rates are. Thanks!

We just wanted to thank everyone for the amount of responses we're seeing with the Build Box + Grendel Reloading Handbook deal!

Black Rifle Friday is just 9 days away!

Comment

• explorecaves

Planning to order 2 boxes and 1 more manual after the Lilja barrels are paid for. Will this deal still be going on around the time the barrels are ready?

Comment

Originally posted by explorecaves View Post
        Planning to order 2 boxes and 1 more manual after the Lilja barrels are paid for. Will this deal still be going on around the time the barrels are ready?
        If you're getting your barrel(s) Cerakoted by me, I can ship them in the Build Box. It's one of the better packages on the market for protecting parts, since it has closed cell, rigid foam.

Right now, we're doing the Black Rifle Friday sale where we eat the shipping, and the best deal is the Build Box and Handbook combo. Once we reach a certain point in sales, I will have to go back to normal shipping rates.

Comment

• TheDroz66
          Bloodstained
          • Sep 2013

I am going to pick up the box/manual special. I have a lilja barrel coming your way for coating, and would like the barrel shipped to me in the box when finished. What info do you need when I checkout with paypal so you know to hold onto the box and manual until my barrel is Cerakoted?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDroz66 View Post
            I am going to pick up the box/manual special. I have a lilja barrel coming your way for coating, and would like the barrel shipped to me in the box when finished. What info do you need when I checkout with paypal so you know to hold onto the box and manual until my barrel is Cerakoted?
            When you go through the checkout process, they give you an option to enter comments. In that section, indicate what your Lilja barrel order # is, your screen name, and that you want the Lilja barrel to ship in your Build Box.

Comment

• explorecaves

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
              If you're getting your barrel(s) Cerakoted by me, I can ship them in the Build Box. It's one of the better packages on the market for protecting parts, since it has closed cell, rigid foam.

Right now, we're doing the Black Rifle Friday sale where we eat the shipping, and the best deal is the Build Box and Handbook combo. Once we reach a certain point in sales, I will have to go back to normal shipping rates.
              Not doing the cerakote at this time. Will be doing a full build coating once the build is done and any potential bugs are worked out.

Comment

TheDroz66,

I got your order, and it's flagged with the comments, so we'll know when to send it with the barrel and Handbook Included. Thanks!

Comment

• TheDroz66
                  Bloodstained
                  • Sep 2013

Thanks! Can't wait to get all three!

Comment

Just a reminder for the Black Rifle Friday deals. We're eating the shipping on the AR15 Build Box, and the 6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbook. To give you an idea of shipping costs, the Build Box is anywhere from $6.85, up to $9.89, depending on what region it's being shipped. With the combo deal, it offers you some savings off what they would cost individually.

The Build Boxes make great gifts, as well as project management tools for shooters and AR15 smiths alike, and we've seen more small shops finding the benefits of the Build Box for their customers' projects as they wait for parts and take time to ensure a good job is done on their custom builds.

Comment

• mongoosesnipe
                      Chieftain
                      • May 2012

my combo arrived today it is a pretty slick product for keeping parts together during a build project
                      Punctuation is for the weak....

Comment

Originally posted by mongoosesnipe View Post
                        my combo arrived today it is a pretty slick product for keeping parts together during a build project
                        Thank you for your kind words and feedback. We're glad you are finding use for them. Feel free to post pics as your project comes together. We like seeing how individual customers progress with their personal preferences, and how all the parts work with the Build Box.

Comment

Now you just need a box that only fits the items that can be cerakoted to make shipping them to and fro much simpler.

Comment

• bwaites
                            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by MrFrankZ View Post
                            Now you just need a box that only fits the items that can be cerakoted to make shipping them to and fro much simpler.
                            Heck, he cerakotes everything, his box works just fine for that!

Before

After

Comment

For those that are getting the AR15 Build Box with their Cerakoted barrel in it, instead of having a throw-away package after you're done (you're never done with AR15's....), you now have a spawning center for the next project, or a great gift package for that up-and-coming family member or friend who you want to share the joys of the AR15 with.

If you have other parts lying around like most of us, you now have a place to store them where you can see their potential. If you don't want them anymore, like extra handguards, grips, etc., you now have your own easy and appealing packaging system to advertise and ship in with no need to bubble-wrap and waste time finding a way to insulate the parts. It's all done for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X