6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbook + AR15 Build Box Combo Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bwaites View Post
    Heck, he cerakotes everything, his box works just fine for that!
    Every time I see that stick, I want it. Which grip is that?

Comment

I was going to just tell him that "Unfortunately, I can't find your rifle. I'm sorry." It's a very matte texture that is hard to see in the pictures. The G10 AA extended handguard goes very well with a 20" Grendel.

That grip is a Stark, which I'm not fond, of, but Bill is a very tall gentleman, with large paws.

Comment

I read in another thread that he is a big dude, so it should fit him perfectly. I am pining for a burnt bronze gun or burnt bronze/brown multicam pattern.

Comment

• bwaites
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by MrFrankZ View Post
          I read in another thread that he is a big dude, so it should fit him perfectly. I am pining for a burnt bronze gun or burnt bronze/brown multicam pattern.
          I'm strongly considering burnt bronze for my next Grendel, in 16".

Comment

• Tedward
            Banned
            • Feb 2013

I have always liked the Bronze too. When I started I was after one AR with multiple uppers. There are so many options my safe is getting full. I too think one of these is in order...Yes I had Legos when I was a kid, these Legos are expensive but really fun...

Also thanks LRRPF52, on my 3rd Reloading book. I keep having to pass mine along and order more. I might just buy a few to sell at The Nations Gun Show up here in Northern VA. The word is out and people are in the market. My guy who has been reloading for me does only old style ammo you can't get in the store or hard to find. He is now doing Grendel, 300BO for me and what a deal. Gave him another 400 pieces of brass the other day, bought 8lbs of IMR 8208 and he is on to the press. He is loading it less expensive than it cost me to do, he usually buys in the bulk powder and bulk bullets but wanted to try out the 8208 before gets too much.

Again, thanks!!
            Last edited by Tedward; 11-26-2013, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Now that is pretty sick looking!

Comment

That is one nice piece of gear.

Comment

• bwaites
                  • Mar 2011

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post

Very sweet!

Comment

• customcutter

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post

I'm liking that handguard more and more, every time I see it.

Comment

• Tedward
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2013

Good find then... I have that HG on a couple and the do fit the hand good. The two tone is awesome but he Grande(Flare) Launcher sort of takes away from it I think. I think if you pulled that trigger you would rip the mag right off. Never used one but people do like them.

Comment

Has everyone that ordered a Build Box/Reloading Handbook Combo in the last few weeks received everything ok?

Any pics of your build progress? Keep in mind that the lower receiver cut-out has a pre-cut removable piece for the Seekins billet lowers.

Thanks for all your support folks.

Comment

• Grendanimal
                          Bloodstained
                          • Jan 2014

I received both 6.5 Grendel Reloading Manuals a few weeks ago and they are great.

Comment

These combo deals are the best bang-for buck. The Post Office has raised their prices on shipping, but we haven't yet. Thanks for all the support folks!

Comment

• bluebird
                              Bloodstained
                              • Oct 2013

I'm ordering volume 2 shortly.

Comment

Let's see some build in progress pics folks! We're still eating the shipping.

Thanks to everyone again for so much support! I'll try to kick this into gear with a pic of some of my retro projects. Whatever you do, don't get sucked into the Retro Black Rifle Disease, as BRD is bad enough as it is!

Comment

Working...
                                X