• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KentuckyBuddha
    Warrior
    • Oct 2012

Originally posted by stokesrj View Post
    It's still available from Safari Press http://www.safaripress.com/Karamojo-...tinfo/BELL96Z/
    Bob
    Thanks for the link sir....already ordered. : )

I snap-ordered the one you linked as well Montana! Happily that one is on the kindle already and I don't have to wait.
    Last edited by KentuckyBuddha; 02-01-2014, 01:36 AM.

Comment

• ordered my copy of the g vol2, with the first and a build box to make up for being an idiot and not ordering volume 1 when it came out, my punishment is to build an a1 clone in 6.5G with service rifle type sights.

Comment

• NugginFutz
        Chieftain
        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by joker31 View Post
        ordered my copy of the g vol2, with the first and a build box to make up for being an idiot and not ordering volume 1 when it came out, my punishment is to build an a1 clone in 6.5G with service rifle type sights.
        Your punishment is ... adequate, but unsatisfying to some...

If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• Originally posted by NugginFutz View Post
          Your punishment is ... adequate, but unsatisfying to some...

http://youtu.be/CSe38dzJYkY?t=55s
          LOL

Oh lordy
          I had not seen that in years

Last edited by Guest; 02-01-2014, 12:02 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Everybody getting their handbooks alright? We've still somehow managed to get orders out during the move, but were down for a few days with no internet, working until past midnight packing and moving.

It would be cool to see some pics of your blasters and the Reloading Handbook under them.
            Last edited by Guest; 02-10-2014, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Trock03
              Bloodstained
              • Jun 2012

LRRP - Got my Vol 1 & 2 combo this weekend. Placed order last Monday so was thrilled to have it to read a few times over the weekend.

FYI to anyone sitting on the fence about ordering, do yourself a favor and get 1, 2 or both. I'm an experienced shooter/hunter but brand new to reloading and found that both manuals provided great information and the technical aspects aren't written in a technical style. Very easy to understand. It's also nice that the longer barrel lengths don't take center stage. Plenty of attention given to 14.5" and 16" tubes. My new 18" Grendel build with A2 stock might be my favorite rifle now.

Next project is to learn to post pics....

TC

Comment

• 81police
                Warrior
                • Feb 2013

Got my copy of Volume 2 last week and this is a class act publication! As a feral hog & whitetail hunter I was very interested to read the data on bullet selection and the author's expansion tests. The photos are very good as well! This is really a "must-have" for anyone who hunts with a Grendel. I was so impressed with this handbook that I soon plan to get into reloading for the first time. Thanks again Greg (rickOshay)
                John 11:25-26

Comment

• twosixtyfour

Just ordered the combo deal tonight and can't wait until I have them to read! I'm new to the Gendel and will soon be reloading all of the brass I can for each of my firearms with the help of 2 friends that have been loading for 20+ years each!

Comment

• Joseph5
                    Warrior
                    • Oct 2012

Whenever I have a chance sometime in the next 3 or 4 months, I will chronicle my journey to join the Horde of course including before and after pictures of components and finished rifle along with the books and a few things I have learned along the way. Joseph

Comment

• TRIPLE 000 BUCK

Finally made time to order volume II. I'll be waiting by the mailbox.

Comment

• Thanks for your support-just sent out several orders today. Please let me know that you all are receiving your order through this thread, and if you haven't within about a week of ordering, contact me via email or PM.

orders@ar15buildbox.com

Comment

• TRIPLE 000 BUCK

Received Vol 2 Saturday. Thanks so much for sending it so quickly. Really appreciate you guys taking the time to put this together. Skimmed through it, looks really interesting. Cant wait to go through it thoroughly.

Comment

• There was a question about 8208XBR in the reloading handbooks. This post by LRRPF52 answers it best:

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
                            There's a lot of 8208XBR data in both Volumes I and II of the 6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks. Hodgdon's has at least 6 different loads for as many projectiles, and there is a bunch of 8208 data in Volume II for a number of pills.

Comment

• I just wanted to point out that there are drop-down menus on the website where you can order both Volume I and II together, without having to place separate orders for each one. Just go to the Volume II Buy Now button, look above it, click on the arrow for the menu, and select which combo is appropriate for you.

The 2nd option down the list is the US Volume I & II, which will ship Priority Flat Rate 1-3 day mail. Hope this helps, and thanks for all your support.

Comment

• poli
                                Bloodstained
                                • Feb 2014

Could I also get the electronic versions (i.e. pdf) with the hard copies? I'd like to keep them on my iPad together with some of my other reloading material.

Comment

Working...
                                X