Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pedrowarez

WTT/ WTS 356ct. of Hornady & PPU once-fired brass

ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SOLD PENDING TRADE TO mccuistion.

I have 182 once fired Hornady and 194 once-fired PPU 6.5 Grendel brass. Total once fired brass ct. is 376. The brass (except the 20 additional I found) has been deprimed on a single stage press with the Lee Universal deprimer.

I'm valuing the 182 Hornady @ ~.40c/each (1/2 the cost of new), which = $72.80, and putting a value of ~.17c/each on the 194 PPU brass, which = $32.40.

I also have 15rds of factory Hornady 123gr. AMAX that is included.

Total value of $105.20 for all 376 pieces (or .27c/each average).

I will trade for 1.5k of unprocessed, once fired .223/5.56 (or 20lbs.).

I can get 1k of once-fired, unprocessed LC, FC,etc. headstamp .223/5.56 shipped to me for $65, or 1.5k shipped to me for ~$100, or 2k shipped to me for $125, so I feel my price (or requested trade) coincides with what I am asking for for the 6.5G brass considering what I see it selling for elsewhere and on the 6.5G forum.

I'd prefer to trade, so I'll wait to see if someone wishes to make a deal. If that does not happen, I will then consider trading the brass for cash.

If you want to trade, I'll pay shipping to you (USPS flat rate box), and you'd pay shipping to me.

IM with questions/inquiries.

Thanks for looking.

ETA: I found an additional 20 once fired Hornady brass and 15rds of factory Hornady 123gr. AMAX.

I will check shipping fee's to ship the ammo, and I will keep by my original requested trade of 1.5k brass in trade, but if the shipping on my end costs significantly more, I will have to factor that into the deal.

Thanks
    Last edited by Guest; 01-21-2014, 11:34 PM. Reason: found more brass and some ammo, and marked SPT
  • pedrowarez

I have PM'ed and emailed mccuistion (haven't heard back from him as of yet) to try and resolve the issue with the trade item(s) I received from him.

Comment

• HuntTXhogs
      Warrior
      • Jan 2014

You probably want to inform a Moderator via PM as opposed to openly posting issues on the boards.

Just my 2 cents

Comment

• pedrowarez

Originally posted by HuntTXhogs View Post
        You probably want to inform a Moderator via PM as opposed to openly posting issues on the boards.

Just my 2 cents
        Understood. Thanks.

Just thought a little truthfulness/transparency would be good for all parties involved.

;-)

Comment

Working...
        X