Starting early tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting early tonight

10:30 and we Grendelized a gray fox and 2 yotes. I shot the fox and my buddy kept on calling with his hand call. 6 yotes came running out behind us, towards us and we landed these two. What a hunt so far. What a sight to see all those eye come charging in.
    Attached Files
  • customcutter

Sounds like a turn and burn on the yotes coming in behind you. Were they coming in from down wind?

Comment

• Drifter
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Now that's a nice start. Good job.
      Drifter

Comment

• montana
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2011

I would say your buddy knows how to use his predator call. I think you found a good area to hunt, good job.

Comment

Just called in 2 more. Landed one. Those first ones came in up wind. Cross wind on this guy. He has a bit of mange. Looking for some hogs. Haven't found any. So we are callin dogs. If we get on the pigs, I'll let ya know.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Drifter
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

What area of the country?
            Drifter

Comment

• montana
              Chieftain
              • Jun 2011

I think you hit the mother load or the critters are very hungry in your area.

Comment

Weston, Ga

Comment

Ran up on about 15 in a sounder and landed 8. Ammo is coming up missing.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• montana
                    Chieftain
                    • Jun 2011

I went to bed but thought I would check your progress, I wasn't disappointed. Looks like your on a hunt of a life time. Nice going, looks like your going to need to buy more ammo LOL

Comment

Headin home. Gotta work tomorrow. Ended up with 8 hogs, 3 dawgs, and a gray fox . Had a lot of fun tonight. Glad to share it with you guys.

Comment

• bwaites
                        • Mar 2011

Awesome!

Comment

Tuned in this AM and saw I missed the play-by-play, but caught the box score!

Nice work Shivesy!

Comment

Originally posted by SChunter View Post
                            Tuned in this AM and saw I missed the play-by-play, but caught the box score!

Nice work Shivesy!
                            Thanks.. Yea the first half was full on excitement. Then about half time things died out a little. Then to start off the 3rd qtr one of our county refs (warden) stopped in to make sure our laces were tied and mouth pieces in place. All went well with that visit other than we lost 30 min. of playing time. Grrrr.... After kick off we scored another 8 piggy points on our first possession. Our offense got bogged down in the 4th due to lack of ammo. We both went through our 2 boxes, that's 4 total boxes between the 2 of us. That's okay though cause I'm not in a mind frame of collecting ammo. It much more exciting tossing bullets down field in hopes of making the big score.

Comment

• NugginFutz
                              Chieftain
                              • Aug 2013

A wonderful series of posts, Shivesy. Almost like being there. (But not quite.) Great pics, great reports, and great entertainment. A shame your fourth quarter suffered due to a lack of ammo.

Thanks for thinking of the fans, back home, while you were out on the field!
                              If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

Working...
                              X