• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jluck
    Warrior
    • Mar 2013

Originally posted by rebelsoul View Post
    Nope, I'm 'merican... My "wind guage" is Nicaraguan, 60 ring guage, full bodied, long filler with a madura wrapper.
    Mmmm, Maduro.... Makes me want to go fire one up.

Comment

• bluebird
      Bloodstained
      • Oct 2013

Nice buck

Comment

• jawbone
        Warrior
        • Jan 2012

"she had one foot in the air and a saw briar across her throat."

been in that predicament more times than I'd like to admit. I've been out of shooting position so many times that I think it must be my calling. over the years, though, I've gotten much better at shooting left handed, one handed, rifle sideways, or body twisted 180. I haven't had to shoot upside down yet, but hey, there's still time.

Comment

• rebelsoul
          Warrior
          • Jan 2014

Originally posted by jawbone View Post
          "she had one foot in the air and a saw briar across her throat."

been in that predicament more times than I'd like to admit. I've been out of shooting position so many times that I think it must be my calling. over the years, though, I've gotten much better at shooting left handed, one handed, rifle sideways, or body twisted 180. I haven't had to shoot upside down yet, but hey, there's still time.
          Now... Upside down, I think my lead should be about the same. My allowance for reaction time should increase since all the blood running to my head will slow me down. My bullet drop should be inverse plus scope height. The tough part is figuring out how my 37 degree offset BUIS will work if he's to fast for my scope. Guess I'll have to get out my old trig book.
          "When you have to shoot... Shoot! Don't talk." Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez a.k.a. "The Rat".

Comment

Working...
          X