Lilja Barrel Group Buy Cerakote Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sniper Gray, FDE, and more Black go out tomorrow. Spent all Saturday on them.

The 20" fluted 740 is so nice, I want to offer to buy it from its owner. It looks really sweet in Sniper Gray.

Comment

• beamreach
      Unwashed
      • Aug 2013

Can hardly wait to see one myself!

Comment

stvaughn,

My emails are getting delivery failure notification for you. Please contact me via PM through the forum.

Comment

Just going down my list to make sure everyone has their barrels. Other than a few exceptions for those who wanted upper work, I think the last one went out today. It was done a while ago, just had some email delivery failures.

Thanks again to Lilja and Cory for stepping up and helping out the Forum the way they did. Thanks for all of you who allowed me to Cerakote your pipes for you. There are many of them that I really wished were mine, and I'm kicking myself in the pants for not getting a fluted barrel. Lilja's fluting is some of the best I have seen.

Comment

• Tedward
            Banned
            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
            Sniper Gray, FDE, and more Black go out tomorrow. Spent all Saturday on them.

The 20" fluted 740 is so nice, I want to offer to buy it from its owner. It looks really sweet in Sniper Gray.
            Did you happen to take pictures of the different colored barrels? Can you post some of these paint jobs? Sniper Grey is really what I want to see.

Comment

Here's an example of Sniper Grey from NIC Industries' website gallery. I use it for retro stuff mainly.

Comment

• montana
                Chieftain
                • Jun 2011

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
                Here's an example of Sniper Grey from NIC Industries' website gallery. I use it for retro stuff mainly.

The older M-16 grey parkerizing was always my favorite of mine. Sniper grey looks like it matches it very well.

Comment

Working...
                X