• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tedward
    Banned
    • Feb 2013

Young Mfg Side Charge Carriers in stock

JSE has them in stock, 39 left

I know some of you got Mega Side Chargers so this will help getting you in action.

they won't last long

We think youll like this setup for your AR style 9mm pistol build. Upper receiver has no forward assist and no dust cover. Ejection port is cut to allow the 9mm to clear the chamber. The M-lok handguard extends 6-1/2 in front of the upper receiver face. It is held securely on the barrel nut with three 8-32 allen head screws.
    Last edited by Tedward; 02-23-2014, 03:27 AM.
  • lilharcher
    Warrior
    • Feb 2013

I like nice stuff and usually pay a premium, but $250 is pricey.

Comment

Rainier has Mega side charging receiver to go with it. They are out of the BCG's

Comment

Originally posted by lilharcher View Post
        I like nice stuff and usually pay a premium, but $250 is pricey.
        The Young National Match BCG has always been around that price.

Comment

• lilharcher
          Warrior
          • Feb 2013

Yep, I know they didn't all the sudden go up a $100 over night. For a Grendel application, you are basically paying $250 for a modified carrier.

Originally posted by jurassic View Post
          The Young National Match BCG has always been around that price.

Comment

• Tedward
            Banned
            • Feb 2013

Yes I know there expensive but some guys bought the Mega SBU's and those work with them. The charge handle is forward on the carrier to fit the slot and at full charge they won't hit the back of the Mega Upper.

Or buy the set up from Q.A., just wanted to let people know there available and I agree, high dollar.

Comment

• gjpollman
              Unwashed
              • Sep 2013

If you call Young Mfg direct you can order just the side charge carrier (like $175ish) so you arent left with a spare bolt, if you dont like having spare parts kicking around. Young Mfg told me that they almost always have the carriers ready to go and the hold up is generally waiting on more the bolts to come in.

Comment

• Tedward
                Banned
                • Feb 2013

If Young is selling a carrier, gas key and handle for $175 That is a good deal. The carriers listed do not come with the bolt either. No cam pin or firing pin either.

There just pricy.

Comment

• FlatsFlite
                  Bloodstained
                  • Nov 2013

I run a Fulton, not as pretty but it functions flawlessly. http://www.fulton-armory.com/boltcar...decocking.aspx

Comment

• Tedward
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2013

Originally posted by FlatsFlite View Post
                    I run a Fulton, not as pretty but it functions flawlessly. http://www.fulton-armory.com/boltcar...decocking.aspx
                    There you go, save the money for the barrel, well or ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by lilharcher View Post
                      Yep, I know they didn't all the sudden go up a $100 over night. For a Grendel application, you are basically paying $250 for a modified carrier.
                      So very true. However, pay for quality once and you wont have to a second time when it
                      is defective or not up to standard like that barrel group we have all read about.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatsFlite View Post

Do you or does anyone know if it will work with a mega side carver receiver.

Comment

Working...
                        X