• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jluck
    Warrior
    • Mar 2013

My boys, first time shooting 500 meters

I love the Grendel....

Today my 12 and 13 year old son went to the range. On my youngest sons second shot he rocked the 500 meter gong and consistently drilled it after that, My oldest took three shots to hit it the first time then shot it a couple more and was done. It really helped there confidence in shooting when we moved up to there larger rifles.

Just wanted to share.
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

Good work!

Comment

• Slappy
      Warrior
      • Feb 2014

Outstanding guys!! Way to go. BANG BANG!!

Comment

I have the same experience with new shooters to the Grendel and anything past 100yds. Starting at 300yds, we confidence-build on 12" poppers, then stretch out to 400, 500, and 600yds. Too easy.

These are the kinds of reports I love to hear about, as people experience low recoil with high performance downrange.

Comment

• Hattrick
          Bloodstained
          • Jan 2014

The most proudest moments in my life have been with my 2 girls with either a bow or rifle in hand at young ages. Keep up the good work your on the right path my friend.

Comment

• jluck
            Warrior
            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Hattrick View Post
            The most proudest moments in my life have been with my 2 girls with either a bow or rifle in hand at young ages. Keep up the good work your on the right path my friend.
            Thank you (and thanks to all other replies). We are a hunting, shooting and outdoors family including my wife, She has killed more elk than I have! My oldest harvested his first cow elk last December.

Comment

Working...
            X