• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jluck
    Warrior
    • Mar 2013

WTB; Grendel brass

I need some reasonable priced Grendel brass. Prefer small rifle primed stuff and once fired but will consider any DOP. Shoot me a PM and I will see what I can do.
    Thanks.
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

Define "decent priced". IE. "I'm willing to pay x amount for Lapua/AA and y amount for Hornady."

Comment

• jluck
      Warrior
      • Mar 2013

I would like to pay .25 cents each. 25/100 and Hornady is just fine I really don't need Lapua brass.

Comment

• Sojorboy
        Warrior
        • Nov 2011

100 pieces lapua brass (25 are loaded with 107gr sierra matchkings) from precision firearms 50 pieces of Alexander Arms head stamped brass (5 are loaded with 123gr scenars) I was told by AA they use lapua brass but are stamped AA 90 pieces of hornady brass 40 pieces of 264 LBC brass 250 pieces of wolf brass 35 107gr sierra

Comment

• bwaites
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by jluck View Post
          I would like to pay .25 cents each. 25/100 and Hornady is just fine I really don't need Lapua brass.
          The cheapest I've seen once fired sold for was .40/piece, though it may have gone cheaper.

Comment

• sneaky one
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

jluck, talk to bowtie- he has what you seek.

Comment

• jluck
              Warrior
              • Mar 2013

Originally posted by bwaites View Post
              The cheapest I've seen once fired sold for was .40/piece, though it may have gone cheaper.
              I noticed that in recent history and was kinda hoping that was a panic fueled spike in price. No offence to anyone but at .40, I'd rather make my own once fired brass from factory ammo, With that said...all the ads I looked through seemed to sell pretty quick.

Comment

• WildBill3/75

Your not alone with that mentality.

Comment

Working...
                X