24 hogs down tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 hogs down tonight

Started out slow and finally shot 5 on one field. That must have been what broke the ice because the next 2 field yielded 10 pigs each.
    Attached Files
  • Slappy
    Warrior
    • Feb 2014

Doing the curly shuffle. Looks like you took out a whole bunch of them, were some of them carrying little pigs or are they just fat as fat can be!! Good going guys. What kind of scopes?? BANG BANG!!

Comment

I spot with a Armasight Zeus5 and shoot with a Night Optics Gen 3 D-760. No little piggies tonight but we shot a few Fri. night with the 12 hogs we got then. Now that I think about it, that's 36 hogs this weekend and no yotes. I hate it when we don't shoot any yotes.

Comment

• Kikn
        Warrior
        • Nov 2011

Wow nice haul. Where did all the action go down at?

Comment

South Ga

Comment

Dude, that looks great. I would love to go do that, but don't want them here so I can if you know what I mean. I just looked up the price of that scope, holy crap, that is as much as my truck!

Comment

What do you do with all that meat?

Comment

We leave the meat for the coyotes. In about 3 days I have a feeling the Grendel's gonna strike a few of them. It's a vicious cycle.

Comment

Looks like you got the Zeus5 squared away. You're a hog-slaying rock star.

Comment

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
                    Looks like you got the Zeus5 squared away. You're a hog-slaying rock star.
                    The Zeus isn't squared away yet. I sent Armasight my Zeus and then they sent me a loaner. That way I can still keep on quiding these hunts and I don't loose these bookings I have lined up. From my understanding they should be done troubleshooting mine in 10 days. Armasight has really been fair to me requarding this ordeal. They have picked up all the shipping charges which is Fed Ex overnight. So far I have been pleased.

Comment

That's basically what I expect from a business, and the types of businesses that cover all the costs for their problem will continue to get my patronage as long as their products don't have chronic issues. That they sent you a loaner shows they are committed to you as a customer, and I really like that. They understand that you only get one chance sometimes to make a great impression.

Comment

• HuntTXhogs
                        Warrior
                        • Jan 2014

What was wrong with the Zeus5?

Nice haul, we are seeing less hogs in Texas , probably due to continued drought conditions.

Comment

The scope would not zero. It was low by about 8" and that was at the lowest setting.

Comment

• lilharcher
                            Warrior
                            • Feb 2013

Ol' McDonald no longer has any pigs......going to have to skip that verse with the kids going forward.......

Nice haul!

Comment

• bluebird
                              Bloodstained
                              • Oct 2013

Nice haul!

Comment

Working...
                              X