• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sneaky one
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

It's your early b-day gift !!

Comment

Okay, let's try $2,400 shipped, the action, stock, rings and trigger add up to far more than that, not including the barrel or chamber work.
      Bob

Comment

$2,300, now cheaper than some AR's and there was never an AR built that will outshoot this rig
        Bob

Comment

Let's see, a new washer and dryer and fridge for the new house or a rifle. Just a minute. I'll check with the wife......

Comment

• Heywood
            Warrior
            • Aug 2013

You guys are doing it wrong. You should make a list of all the guns you really want, then sporadically bring them up when talking to the wife, talk about shooting them at the range and how nice it is and all that. Then when she eventually sees you tinkering with it and asks "where did that come from?" just say. "I've had this a long time, this is the one we were talking about the last time I went to the range, you remember don't you?" They either will not want to admit they do not really listen to you when you talk about things YOU enjoy, thus giving up the one true gripe they have against most men. Or they don't want to admit they can't remember, thus giving up the one true advantage wives have over their husbands.
            Works (n)ever(y) time, give it a shot.
            quis posuit in mea ocreis bologna!

Comment

• ejkoechling
              Bloodstained
              • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Heywood View Post
              You guys are doing it wrong. You should make a list of all the guns you really want, then sporadically bring them up when talking to the wife, talk about shooting them at the range and how nice it is and all that. Then when she eventually sees you tinkering with it and asks "where did that come from?" just say. "I've had this a long time, this is the one we were talking about the last time I went to the range, you remember don't you?" They either will not want to admit they do not really listen to you when you talk about things YOU enjoy, thus giving up the one true gripe they have against most men. Or they don't want to admit they can't remember, thus giving up the one true advantage wives have over their husbands.
              Yes indeed my freind!!. Talk to my wife about all kinds of guns . She not sure what in the safe or what.
              Problem is..... If any wife er reads this........!! We'll all be in trouble. LOL
              Works (n)ever(y) time, give it a shot.

Comment

Never knew you had it, beautiful rifle, those Panda's are Awesome, I was looking for one a few months ago, bought something else because I couldn't (Class 3 stuff)

Comment

Gorgeous rifle. Incredibly tempting but out of my price range right now. Good luck with your sale.

Comment

Working...
                  X