• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blacklab
    Warrior
    • Mar 2012

Do they mark their

Do the custom barrel makers mark their barrels. I have two new barrels from different makers one is marked with name caliber & twist. Just wondering if the other barrel slipped by Qc.
    Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle...........

Everybody has their own methods. Some only include a single mark, while others will put clearly identifiable marks.

Comment

• Blacklab
      Warrior
      • Mar 2012

Thanks LRRPF52

The barrel I'm talking about is AA Grendel from AA and it's nekid. Should it be labled like my Lilja barrel? The upper receiver is which was ordered with the barrel.

Comment

• tackdriver
        Warrior
        • Feb 2013

I have had 3 AA uppers and 1 a 16" tactical was marked 6.5 grendel 1:7.5", the other 2 were a 24" overwatch and an older16" neither of which had marks

Comment

• pinzgauer
          Warrior
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Blacklab View Post
          The barrel I'm talking about is AA Grendel from AA and it's nekid.
          I have an AA barrel from one of the forum fundraisers which is also unmarked. It's an SS 16" middy, and even though I assume it's a garden variety Shaw it's shooting sub-moa at 100 & 200yds even with a red-dot if I size the bull right and do my part.

Comment

• Blacklab
            Warrior
            • Mar 2012

Thanks guys. When I seen my lilja 204 barrel it just got me wondering at why my AA wasn't marked. It's all good just curious.

Comment

• pinzgauer
              Warrior
              • Mar 2011

I've wondered myself, but assumed mine was an artifact of the forum fundraiser.

Comment

Working...
              X