X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smud Dude
    Bloodstained
    • Jul 2011

And 1 for me. Cory, you have a great idea, though not everyone in the group buy loads their own I'd think most do.
    Sugabat Sed Pefecidamus 5B89
    The only time you've used too much HE is when you're in the frag zone.

Comment

• explorecaves

Adam - your inbox is full.

Comment

• Buster
        Warrior
        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Adam Lilja View Post
        If we offered guages for our Grendel drop ins... ?
        Do we need to start a group buy for these units?

Comment

• Kikn
          Warrior
          • Nov 2011

Not trying to deter the group buy here at all....:P but back on track here.

I've sized some once fired brass (all/mostfrom my lilja build)

I've checked and the few that i checked chambered OK.

I'm going to make up some more of the same and hopefully get to the range tomorrow.

I got my trijicon back after sending it back for a third time in the last year.and I am going to mount it to my older 16" and test those other rounds and have a comparison between the two hopefully.

Comment

• Kikn
            Warrior
            • Nov 2011

Well about 4 hours later I have finally finished reloading 60 test rounds... now all I have to do is mount a scope and I'll be good to go tomorrow.

Amazing how long it takes to reload ammo...and how short a time it takes to fire them off....

But after leaving the tumbler on and going to work for 9 hours my brass is shinier than factory ammo

Comment

• Kikn
              Warrior
              • Nov 2011

Made it to the range today I started a new thread.

To see more bad from yours truly just follow this link to my next debacle

Well there is a lot that went wrong and a little went right...I still have my health and all my fingers and toes.... Today I shot my chronograph and my laptop bag I was using to hold my ammo ....:mad: I was being lazy and didn't want to readjust the chrony and tried to shoot through it anway....Apparently I hit it two times
              Last edited by Kikn; 03-30-2014, 12:52 AM. Reason: Forgot the link

Comment

Working...
              X