Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • explorecaves

Lilja 304 build

Finally got enough parts together to test fit the upper. Still some work to be done and parts to be bought.

Build
    PSA lower with MOE+ Grip and PRS stock
    KNS Anti-Roll Pins
    PSA upper (Already squared prior to test fit) with PSA upper parts kit
    SLR Sentry 7 series clamp on adjustable gas block
    AP Custom Tactical 15" Carbon Fiber Hand Guard
    Lilja thread protector (Still working to complete the custom flash hider design)
    PF Phalynx BCG
    Rainer Raptor Ambi Charging Handle

Still to order/install
    Geissele SD-C
    Custom Flash Hider
    AADMOUNT
    Vortex 4-16x50
    Cerekote

I was a little concerned it would be ass heavy with the PRS stock but the balance point is just about where I want it. Unloaded it feels to be balanced between the pistol grip and the trigger. The custom flash hider will add an additional 2 inches to the barrel.
    Last edited by Guest; 03-30-2014, 05:28 PM.
  • shooter545
    Warrior
    • Aug 2012

Nice looking rifle. Let us know that how it shoots. Love the CF hand guard. I have several of the AP Customs and Lancers, really like how they feel and handle.

Comment

• explorecaves

Updated the first post with the completed assembly. Now to find time to take it out and shoot...

Comment

• RAM2940
        Bloodstained
        • May 2013

What do you think it weighs as shown in the picture. I also got a 304 still got a couple more parts to purchase.

Comment

• explorecaves

Don't have a digital scale at home yet but I think it is about 5.5-6 pounds by my calibrated arm…

I initially thought the PRS stock was going to be too heavy and was thinking about getting the Ace Skeleton Stock that would save a full pound off the back end but it seems to be pretty well balanced right now. Well balanced enough that when holding it by the pistol grip, I can extend my arm out and maintain a level barrel.
          Last edited by Guest; 03-30-2014, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X