PDW trunk gun quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Texas Sheepdawg

Well, the Ruger PC 9 and the Ruger P89 pistol mags do interchange. I just wish Ruger would make the PC series in a 45ACP. But then what high cap mags could they use?

Comment

• Texas Sheepdawg

These would be a great trunk gun!
      I want one in 450 Bushmaster and 6.5 Grendel!
      Check out this video on YouTube:

Comment

• jwilson1985

just so you all know, loki sales just that stock the one in the video is on a 12.5" barrel ...but if put on a 16" barrel you end up with a 27"over all weapon....and on the thought of other weapos i wish there was a american made mag fed 12ga ,im really thinking a savage slug gun bolt action mag fed cut to 18" barrel ...its hard for me to get something that,does not say made in usa as its a loki thing all 100% american parts and made...i even had to opt for the m9 vs the 92 just cause i feel that way....as for shtf i still need to get food i keep putting it off ..what have yal fond to be good,ive also seen how to make your own

Comment

• bwaites
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by jwilson1985 View Post
          just so you all know, loki sales just that stock the one in the video is on a 12.5" barrel ...but if put on a 16" barrel you end up with a 27"over all weapon....and on the thought of other weapos i wish there was a american made mag fed 12ga ,im really thinking a savage slug gun bolt action mag fed cut to 18" barrel ...its hard for me to get something that,does not say made in usa as its a loki thing all 100% american parts and made...i even had to opt for the m9 vs the 92 just cause i feel that way....as for shtf i still need to get food i keep putting it off ..what have yal fond to be good,ive also seen how to make your own
          KelTec makes an awesome new shotgun, not mag fed, but seriously cool!

KelTec KSG:

The page you are looking for does not exist. Please try using the search tool to try again.

14+1 rounds of serious goodness!

Comment

• jwilson1985

ya bill i have considered that ,i just havent had good luck with kel-tec i had a sub 2000 9mm didnt like to cycle,had a p3at i thnk thats what it is and it stove piped all the time. but i do like that shotgun . there is a semi auto version like it but i forget who makes it?
            Last edited by Guest; 11-20-2011, 07:29 AM.

Comment

• Armored Transport

I work armed and my "back-up" is an 1100 rem. 12ga. 21" pipe that holds 11. Yep a semi-auto 11 shot 12ga. My bookbag/ trunk gun is a Bushmaster carbon-15 pistol w/single point sling...magwell grip and Trig.RMR. I keep is stoked with the green nose rounds with a few spare 30rd. mags like I said hanging out in a bookbag sized backpack. I carry it most places I go. After all.....I am an Infidel

Comment

• bj139
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2017

I was searching around the forum and found this thread.
                It reminded me someone just asked about a car pistol in AR format in a new thread.
                I still think everyone should have a basic 5.56 with open sights. Kind of like the Swiss, only not government provided.

Comment

• HowaGrendel
                  Bloodstained
                  • Sep 2017

I built a 10.5 5.56 SBR a couple years ago, with my Surefire Suppressor it is still a pretty easy to handle rifle, getting it from seat and out the window in case I would ever need to is not hard....a 8.5 300 pistol would be handy also....

Comment

• bj139
                    Chieftain
                    • Mar 2017

I just bought a 7.5" 300 BLK barrel and stripped receiver.
                    I will scavenge parts from other builds to get it shooting.
                    I already have a 5.56 pistol. I can just pop it on that lower.

Comment

• sharky47
                      Unwashed
                      • Nov 2017

I built up a "Honey Badger" with a 6" barrel using a 1-6 .30 blank and custom gas system. It's on a "PDW" lower with a NEA stock - that has been my truck gun lately. SAW-K has been riding along a lot too.

Comment

• TKO
                        Bloodstained
                        • Feb 2017

Here's my truck gun:

Suppressed 8" .300 AAC loaded with 110 grain Barnes TAC-TX

Comment

• AZHTfreak
                          Warrior
                          • Jan 2017

Originally posted by BjornF16 View Post
                          What do y'all suggest for long term ammo storage? I have several of the Cabela's dry ammo boxes, but I'm guessing there is more to proper storage than dropping ammo in the can.
                          Take a look at vacuum sealers - do 'em in 50-100 round lots. Perfect for SHTF use or barter. Just make sure you're sealing them up in a low humidity environment since you're sealing in some amount of the ambient air along with the ammo. Lots of youtube vids on the subject...

I have a damprid can (Wallymart) in each of my ammo boxes as the little desiccant packets are completely useless for humidity removal.
                          Last edited by AZHTfreak; 11-08-2017, 08:51 PM.
                          DOJ+FBI+IRS+AFT=NKVD. Joe Stalin and Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria are tap dancing in hell right now...

Comment

Working...
                          X