6.5 x 40 New AR varient

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry about leaving out a word in the sentence you grabbed for the second quote. I highlighted in red bold italicized caps so it is crystal clear. You should have understood the meaning but instead pretend to not understand.

The fact you claim to have no questions beyond the link shows that you either truly don't understand design and development or are trying, successfully I might add, to annoy those of us who do understand.

Your intransigence in this truly harms our ability to answer the basic question you and many of the rest of us want to see an answer to: "Is the 6.5 Grendel a reasonable candidate for a machine gun cartridge."

Comment

Originally posted by stanc
      ...You, on the other hand, have steadfastly and repeatedly ignored my requests for enlightenment on the issues you insist should be addressed...
      So, we see continued attempts at intimidation.

I actually did offer suggestions for other issues. I don't feel obliged to repeat them, you are welcome to parse through old threads to find them. They are obvious to any one with serious development experience or those who are not so experienced but are willing to think.

Remember that none of us are obliged to parrot your uniformed opinion. We all, however, obliged to read it often enough to understand your point. Most, if not all, of us passed that point a long time ago. You haven't added anything new to this conversation for a long time.

For that matter, I will admit that responding to your mindless repetition of your baseless assertion about the inability to design and develop links tends to minimize the information content in my posts too. Yes you have occasionally admitted that they are doable, but you continue to inflate the problem with true but misleading statements. You really do need to step back and see what your arguments are doing to the question.

Comment

• LR1955
        Super Moderator
        • Mar 2011

OK you two. Cut the 'kaa-kaa' and get back to what this thread was supposed to concern. No, I don't know but you two arguing over what either of you said sometime in the past and or your expertise needs to go back channel.

Oz has spoken.

Comment

• stanc
          Banned
          • Apr 2011

Ah, the great and powerful Oz doth speaketh. I bow before you, and humbly beg thy mercy, oh wise and wondrous one.

Hi, Gene! Just yesterday I was wondering if you were still around. Good to hear from you.

P.S. My "kaa-kaa" deleted. Now, what was the original topic, again?

Comment

• Timmy2Knives
            Bloodstained
            • Jun 2017

Read this entire stinking thread and want to gouge my own eyes out.

Comment

Working...
            X