Timney Trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timney Trigger

I've had this Timney 3lb. Competition Trigger for a couple years and was never happy with it from day one, it has some creep. My LGS where I bought it tried to adjusts it but no help.

Here's the good news, I sent it back to Timney. They cleaned, adjusted and returned it to me in 10 days(7 business days) and it's perfect. No creep, nice clean break at 3lbs.

I just wanted to give a big ataboy to Timney, a quality company who's customer service was excellent.
  • NugginFutz
    Chieftain
    • Aug 2013

Good to hear. Always heartening to hear of companies with good CS. My Timney 3# has always been crisp, with no creep at all. Breaks like an icicle, as some have described it.
    If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• Lead Chucker

It is nice to hear Timney takes care of their customers! I have one also I bought used from the hide. Been in my Grendel a few years now with no problems, I like it.

Comment

My initial impressions of the Timney trigger were based on the heavier pull weight model, and I wasn't aware there was a lighter version.

Having recently installed one, it breaks very cleanly with almost no take up. Not sure how it does in the long-run, but it feels like a great trigger.

Comment

Working...
        X