Building 8 rifles for fun, what should I build?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok so the first 2 builds are listed, Need suggestions and pics for stocks, Grips, Handguard etc...come one guys its going to start to get fun..... Kinda like the Build of the month.... Using a Buildbox for the builds I figure I'll use the 300AAC for fellow Wounded Vets who need a rifle at my hunting events and will use the Grendel for days when I dont feel like lugging the heavy rifle around, you guys better be right about the shorter barrel, dont make me regret it.

By the way, I'm posting this here because I respect the board here enough to expect objective views on the builds, and not get a bunch of ARFCOM crap, thats why I posted here, besides its one of 3 boards I post on and the only one that has to do with AR's

Comment

• lilharcher
      Warrior
      • Feb 2013

First Off, Awesome you are able to build 8 new rifles. I think I built 5 or 6 in the last 15 months. Gather my thoughts now and have to step into the meeting. I will update in a few. But if you are into wildcats, you should definitely check out the new .270 AR.....based on the 6.5 Creedmoor case, but cut down and necked up, so compatible in the AR15 format. Shoots a 130gr. projectile at ~2800 ft/sec.

Comment

• explorecaves

For the lightweight grendel, I would talk with Adam Lilja and see what profile they could come up with. Then do some custom fluting to reduce the weight even further.

Comment

Working...
        X