X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • se3388
    Warrior
    • Sep 2011

I found out that I can put 6 rounds in my 5 rounder and it will still function.

Steve..........

Comment

• PrecisionFirearms
      Warrior
      • Apr 2011

We will not sell C Products 6.5 mags any more. Had so many returns on them for not working, I can't count them all. Only the ASC's Latest Version works without issues.

Custom AR-15 Rifles, Custom Uppers, Custom Lower, 6.5 Grendel, AR15, AR 15, AR-15, AR15 upper, custom upper, Lilja, DPMS, Precision, Precision Firearms, Precision-firearms, percision firearms, custom upper, custom ar, custom ar15, barrels, rifle barrels, Shilen, CAA, Command Arms, Yankee Hill, Yankee Hill Machine, 204 ruger, .204 ruger, 223 wyld

Also we found the PRI 6.8 Mags work very good. That is what I personally use. Expensive, but reliable!

We have them in stock under the 6.8 tab.

Custom AR-15 Rifles, Custom Uppers, Custom Lower, 6.5 Grendel, AR15, AR 15, AR-15, AR15 upper, custom upper, Lilja, DPMS, Precision, Precision Firearms, Precision-firearms, percision firearms, custom upper, custom ar, custom ar15, barrels, rifle barrels, Shilen, CAA, Command Arms, Yankee Hill, Yankee Hill Machine, 204 ruger, .204 ruger, 223 wyld
      Last edited by PrecisionFirearms; 06-13-2014, 12:12 AM.
      "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."

Comment

• mongoosesnipe
        Chieftain
        • May 2012

I have been using the 10rd 556 pmag as a 5rd mag at the range without issue any more than 5 and it's a no go but works great for the range I have a few aa 25 rd and several acs 10s but they haven't gotten much use the 10 rd pmag is my go to it doesn't scrape up the brass
        Punctuation is for the weak....

Comment

• sneaky one
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

It still freaks me out on the Que's., on this subject. Stay current guys, gals! Check past posts- we - many of us have tried them all. Only a few work okay for now.

I have a few old c prod units that suck, I had to make it function -no help from them= move on, tweak as needed - Buy the asc mags- have not tried the 6.8 units yet- P. F. has.
          P. F. is here for the gang. That's Awesome. Buy a couple - report the results.

Comment

• se3388
            Warrior
            • Sep 2011

Success so far, my 5 round ASC mag (for hunting) functions great but out of about 40 rounds it failed to lock back the bolt on the last round once. I got to think it was something I did and not the mag.
            15 round ASC mag was 100 % reliable with about 35 rounds through it.
            As stated by others before the finish on the current ASC 6.5 Grendel mags seems a bit delicate, I think it amounts to just a cosmetic issue.
            Thanks guys for your input and thanks for the posters in the other threads as you all helped me make a decision.

Steve..........

Comment

• molar
              Bloodstained
              • Jun 2014

Originally posted by PrecisionFirearms View Post
              We will not sell C Products 6.5 mags any more. Had so many returns on them for not working, I can't count them all. Only the ASC's Latest Version works without issues.

Also we found the PRI 6.8 Mags work very good. That is what I personally use. Expensive, but reliable!

We have them in stock under the 6.8 tab.

http://www.precisionfirearms.com/25.html
              I see you are carrying the new ASC 15 round mags. I know that the older 17 round mags were not reliable. I'm thinking about picking up some of the ASC 15 rounders. Have you had any complaints about those mags?

Comment

• PrecisionFirearms
                Warrior
                • Apr 2011

We had about a 10% return rate on the old ASC mags. About 20% on the C Products. No returns on 6.8 by PRI. And less than 5% on the New ASC built after early 2013.
                "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."

Comment

Working...
                X