Whisky3Precision Bullets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whisky3Precision Bullets

Ran across an interesting new bullet maker over at http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...esting-135902/ This is his 155 gr .308 Rebated Boat Tail with a claimed .570 BC. He's currently only making .308 caliber Blackout and high BC long range bullets but 7mm and 6.5mms are in the works. The jackets are either .010 for long range/lowish velocity or tapered for higher velocity impacts.

He's working on the tips for the 6.5mm now as they will have to be a smaller diameter obviously. Hope he retains the length. Since he makes both light for caliber Blackout specific bullets and high BC bullets I'll bet he could come up with a med weight high BC bullet for the 65G. He says if a customer comes up with the minimum quantity order he'll make whatever they want.

Looking at that long aluminum nose and the weight of the lead that it would offset I wonder how much a bullet based on the 123 A-MAX length/BC would weigh. 108-110 ish?
    Attached Files
  • montana
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2011

Reminds me of the old Winchester silver tips I used very successfully in 3006 and 32 winch special. Great find.

Comment

I'd take a box or 2 if the cost wasnt too high.

Comment

• sneaky one
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Interesting, B foot. Years back I loved the silver tip pills, in 30-30, Also a pals granny liked them in .250 Savage.

Now I'm thinking more on the Grrr. If a certain tip were to be made,,,,, hmmmm...

Comment

Working...
        X