• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • montana
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2011

Selway Armory 123 gr SST ammo for sale

Loaded with Hornady's 123 Grain SSTbullet, this round combines proven Hornady performance with a higher ballistic coefficient than available with most hunting bullets. The sharp, pointed polymer tip creates a faster, flatter shooting bullet. With its one-piece core and jacket strengthened in critical areas, the SST delivers much more controlled expansion and superior weight retention than other tipped bullets. Featuring Hornady's trade mark InterLock ring system, this bullet's core and jacket remain locked solid during expansion, creating massive wound channels.Technical Information Caliber: 6.5 Grendel Bullet Weight: 123 Grains Bullet Style: SST Case Type: Brass Ballistics Information: Muzzle Velocity: 2580 fps Muzzle Energy: 1818 ft. lbs.

47 box's left if your interested.

That stinks... They only sold me 4 boxes (saying that's all they had left) on Friday and now they mysteriously have more and raised the price $.50/box... Oh well, I'm not paying for shipping again.

Comment

• Hattrick
      Bloodstained
      • Jan 2014

Best stuff I've shot so far

Comment

• burnsome
        Warrior
        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Hattrick View Post
        Best stuff I've shot so far
        Me too. I shot a 5 shot group that measured just under 2-inches at 300 yards with this ammo in my 12-inch Grendel upper with suppressor and 4x scope. I suspect it was a darn lucky group, but i'll take it anyway. Wolf MPT didn't group anywhere near that during that particular shooting session and distance.

Comment

• Jakal
          Warrior
          • May 2014

More of this back in stock!
          ""Come taste my Shillelagh you goat-eatin bastard!""

Comment

• RAM2940
            Bloodstained
            • May 2013

Ive been watching the grendel ammo on selway the last two months, started at 17.99 and everytime they sell down to 100 boxes or less they raise the price .50 cents. Then when they hit 0 , two or three days later they have another lot of several hundred boxes. When it gets low raise price .50 cent. But Im glad they do have the ammo to sell and still sell lower than the other large retailers. Not complaining just funny how the price is rising.

Comment

• cory
              Chieftain
              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by RAM2940 View Post
              Ive been watching the grendel ammo on selway the last two months, started at 17.99 and everytime they sell down to 100 boxes or less they raise the price .50 cents. Then when they hit 0 , two or three days later they have another lot of several hundred boxes. When it gets low raise price .50 cent. But Im glad they do have the ammo to sell and still sell lower than the other large retailers. Not complaining just funny how the price is rising.
              Supply and demand at its finest. Even though it isn't working in our favor at the moment. haha
              "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
              X