WTS: Grendel Components

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS: Grendel Components

I'm not out of the Grendel business, just thinning the stock a bit. I may be doing more and more thinning as I continue to sort through my reloading stuff. I have too much stuff that has to be moved soon!

ALL SOLD OR TRADED

80x Once fired Alexander Arms (Lapua) 6.5 Grendel brass
    100x 100gr Nosler Ballistic Tips (2 boxes of 50)
    100x Speer 120gr Hot-Cor Spitzers
    90-100x 129gr Hornady SPs
    50x 125gr Nosler Partitions
    39x Once fired Hornady Brass

I would prefer to sell this all as one package. Post elsewhere. Date/Time stamp will determine precedence in the event of multiple posts.

Price: $165 including shipping

As always, the first "I'll take it" applies to only posts made right here, not PMs.

Thanks, Dinny
    Last edited by Guest; 08-06-2014, 09:05 PM.

Price Reduction

How about $150 shipped?

Thanks, Dinny

Comment

• Lead Chucker

If you brake it up I'm interested in the brass.

Comment

• Joeculb
        Unwashed
        • Jul 2014

Still available? Accept Paypal?

Comment

Joe,
          I didn't want to break it up, but a nearby friend is offering to trade the Grendel brass for new 445 SuperMag brass that's hard to find right now. How about $80 shipped for all the bullets?

Thanks, Dinny
          Last edited by Guest; 08-05-2014, 02:55 AM. Reason: corrected

Comment

• wheelguner
            Warrior
            • Oct 2011

You and my regular shooting partner have the same affliction. He has tracked the history of big bore hand guns. Not satisfied with "normal" magnums like the .357 of .44 magnums each new boomer finds a place in his safe. The .357max started him, then the 445 super mag both of these are the IHMSA Edition Dan Wessons. The the S&W 500 came and then some consider it the little brother he added the S&W the 460XVR to the collection. I have to admit I love his 460,it is the perfect Georgia deer slayer and an absolute joy to shoot and he loves to take it to our clubs 200yd range during the open to the public sight in days we host prior to the opening of deer season. We never grow tired of the looks of shock from the rifle shooters when we bring the targets back to the firing line. He shoots 1 1/2" groups form the Creedmore Position with boring frequency.

Comment

• Joeculb
              Unwashed
              • Jul 2014

sold Dinny

Comment

Originally posted by wheelguner View Post
                You and my regular shooting partner have the same affliction. He has tracked the history of big bore hand guns. Not satisfied with "normal" magnums like the .357 of .44 magnums each new boomer finds a place in his safe. The .357max started him, then the 445 super mag both of these are the IHMSA Edition Dan Wessons. The the S&W 500 came and then some consider it the little brother he added the S&W the 460XVR to the collection. I have to admit I love his 460,it is the perfect Georgia deer slayer and an absolute joy to shoot and he loves to take it to our clubs 200yd range during the open to the public sight in days we host prior to the opening of deer season. We never grow tired of the looks of shock from the rifle shooters when we bring the targets back to the firing line. He shoots 1 1/2" groups form the Creedmore Position with boring frequency.
                Mine will be a rifle.

Thanks, Dinny

Comment

Working...
                X