• rasp65
    Warrior
    • Mar 2011

249 now

Comment

• Apparition
      Warrior
      • Jan 2014

Was it determined if this was nearly the same as Leverevolution? Because LEVERevolution is available in 8lbr's at Midsouth https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.c...s_Powder_8_Lbs

Comment

like to know also because I have leverevelution powder and nothing to use it on.

Comment

• Apparition
          Warrior
          • Jan 2014

Originally posted by joker31 View Post
          like to know also because I have leverevelution powder and nothing to use it on.
          There are some loads in the Grendel Volume 2.

Comment

• NugginFutz
            Chieftain
            • Aug 2013

According to Hodgdon's burn chart, CFE223 and Leverevolution have nearly identical burn rates. I've read in a few places where people asserted that Leverevolution is essentially CFE223 w/o the copper fouling elimination properties.

Sounds to me like they should be interchangeable, subject to verification, of course.
            If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• tackdriver
              Warrior
              • Feb 2013

There have been several including myself that are shooting 123gr pills w/LVR and its usually 31.0+/-.5gr. It shows good speed, without signs of pressure, only drawback is it seems to burn a little dirty.

Comment

Working...
              X