And the Country's 5 most dangerous guns are...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NugginFutz
    Chieftain
    • Aug 2013

And the Country's 5 most dangerous guns are...

Rolling Stone has determined what the most dangerous guns are.

I am astonished at the in depth perspective that this "journalist" has offered on such a complex subject.

"Due to a combination of availability, portability and criminal usage the following five types of guns are the country's most dangerous.
    While the FBI does not elaborate on the type of handguns used in these incidents, the ATF's analysis of weapons confiscated from crime scenes provides a more specific look at the weapons criminals prefer, which we've shared with you here. By Kristen Gwynne"

1. Pistols
    2. Revolvers
    3. Rifles
    4. Shotguns
      and (drum roll)
    5. Derringers

Boy, am I glad they cleared this up for us all. I'd ask them when they will start hiring someone with a greater than 5th grade education, but I would offend most 5th graders.

This is so completely demonstrative of the kind of information the anti-gun lobby works from.
    If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?
  • Kikn
    Warrior
    • Nov 2011

Hmmmm. And all this time i thought the "unloaded gun" was the most dangerous....

Comment

• Variable
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Bwaaahahahahahaaaa!!!! That's hilarious! I was going to concentrate on collecting the big 5, but waaiit a minuuuut..... We all already have them.LOL

It looks like the ATF and Rolling Stone are On Mission...

Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
      We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• cory
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2012

It's like something out of an Ayan Rand novel. All the talent has apparently left that magazine and that moocher is all they have left to write for them.
        "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• rebelsoul
          Warrior
          • Jan 2014

I'm thankful that the anti-gun types are too lazy to educate themselves on proper terms and definitions. If they were aware of their ignorance, they could craft laws that would be effective. For now, lets just enjoy the safety we share due to the ban on bayonet lugs.
          "When you have to shoot... Shoot! Don't talk." Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez a.k.a. "The Rat".

Comment

We've got to give these guys a break -- after all they have so much faith in their views that they believe their conclusions need no documentation.

Comment

• Variable
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

But Bros, do you even HAVE a "shoulder thing that goes up"? Who's to judge.LOL
              Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
              We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

" ... pistols are defined by their built-in barrel and short stock"
                Thank goodness for this description. I have a hard time remembering the difference between pistols and those other things that go "bang!"

Will there be a follow-up article that discusses other dangerous things? I understand that there is such a thing as a "silent but deadly" emission that can follow the ingestion of bean burritos. This is why I avoid Taco Bell.

Comment

• SHORT-N-SASSY
                  Warrior
                  • Apr 2013

The rest of the story: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...apons_2012.xls

ETA: Guns used in the U.S. in self defence, year-to-date: 1,309,020 times --- and counting http://actionamerica.org/guns/guns1.shtml
                  Last edited by SHORT-N-SASSY; 07-17-2014, 06:05 AM.

Comment

• SHORT-N-SASSY
                    Warrior
                    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by NugginFutz View Post
                    Rolling Stone has determined what the most dangerous guns are.

I am astonished at the in depth perspective that this "journalist" has offered on such a complex subject.

"Due to a combination of availability, portability and criminal usage the following five types of guns are the country's most dangerous.
                    While the FBI does not elaborate on the type of handguns used in these incidents, the ATF's analysis of weapons confiscated from crime scenes provides a more specific look at the weapons criminals prefer, which we've shared with you here. By Kristen Gwynne"

1. Pistols
                    2. Revolvers
                    3. Rifles
                    4. Shotguns
                      and (drum roll)
                    5. Derringers

Boy, am I glad they cleared this up for us all. I'd ask them when they will start hiring someone with a greater than 5th grade education, but I would offend most 5th graders.

This is so completely demonstrative of the kind of information the anti-gun lobby works from.
                    "Criminal homicide may be classified as murder, manslaughter, or criminally negligent homicide. A person commits criminal homicide if he intentionally, knowingly, recklessly or with criminal negligence causes the death of another person. Homicides that are neither justifiable nor excusable are considered crimes." --- Criminal Homicide Law & Legal Definition (http://definitions.uslegal.com/c/criminal-homicide/).

Now, compare this truth with blatant examples of the liberal news media's ongoing attempt to undermine our cherished Second Amendment Rights, by placing the blame on an inanimate object, "Gun Violence" --- in the name of political correctness --- rather than address the underlying cause(s) which threaten America, from within:

The opening statement in the Rolling Stone article (click-on Link, above), which attempts to disguise that truth, "The 5 Most Dangerous Guns in America. . . These are the firearms causing the most harm." --- effectively, dismissing the perpetrators' involvement/responsibility.

Masking the underlying cause of the high rate of Criminal Homicide in Chicago (http://abcnews.go.com/US/chicagos-gu...ry?id=24646710).
                    Last edited by SHORT-N-SASSY; 07-22-2014, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• explorecaves

Comment

• rebelsoul
                        Warrior
                        • Jan 2014

I'm impressed EC. You are a gun guru and now a qualified "journalist'.
                        "When you have to shoot... Shoot! Don't talk." Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez a.k.a. "The Rat".

Comment

• Paul from Oregon
                          Unwashed
                          • Jun 2014

Comment

Working...
                          X