Camera Land is having another "Doug's Leaving on Vacation 10% Off Store Wide Sale"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gr8fuldoug

Camera Land is having another "Doug's Leaving on Vacation 10% Off Store Wide Sale"

The Summer's heating up and so are the deals.

Every year I go on an annual "Once in a Lifetime Alaskan Fishing Trip" and never wishing for the boys here to be bored while I am out, this year we are doing what we did last year due to it's extreme popularity. While I am away our entire new & demo inventory (with the exception of new Leica, Leupold, S&B, Swarovski & Trijicon brands,) will be 10% off, as long as you either call the order in or put 10% Doug's Away Sale in the note area of your web order (on web orders we will issue the 10% refund to your payment method when we process the order). You must do this. I am thrilled to keep the guys here crazy busy while I am relaxing, fishing and enjoying a cigar without a care, however, when I get back I prefer not to get a ton of e-mails and calls saying "I didn't mention it but I wanted the 10% off". Please either call in and mention the 10% off or type it in the note area of your order. This sale will run from July 24th - August 3rd.

Yes, Cameras, Lenses, Flash Units, all related camera gear and accessories, Bags, Tripods etc.

All New & Demo Sports Optics are included (not open box goods or Deal of the Day sale items):
    Riflescopes, Binoculars, Spotters, Monoculars, Rangefinders, etc.

If we have it new or demo then it is part of this sale (with the exclusions mentioned above).
    Yes, Fed Ex ground shipping is still included on all orders that are over $100.00 after the discount is applied.

Please feel free to call Joel, Scottie, Mark or Neil @ 212-753-5128 with any questions or to place an order.

BTW, a portion of every Leica, Leupold, Meopta, Minox, Steiner, Vortex and Zeiss sale is donated to United Cerebral Palsy.
    If you are so inclined to participate please click here to make a donation

* Very Important Notice: This sale is good from the dates listed in this sale. Not retroactive to earlier purchases and it will not be extended to orders after midnight on August 3rd. It is not combinable with any MIL/LEO or other offers.

I'll be back in the store on the 4th, be well.

* To be perfectly clear the following are not included in this sale:
    - New Leica, Leupold, S&B, Swarovski & Trijicon products. Demo Leica and Demo Swarovski are included.
    - Open Box Products
    - Deal of the Day Sale Items
    - Combination Add On Sale Items
    Any questions just give a call and we can clarify it.
Working...
X