X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave Bob
    Bloodstained
    • Dec 2013

Has anyone done an eform 1 for this yet? I have a lower just waiting on barrel length, will probably fill it out for a 12.5" and be done with it. Can't wait!!
    ATF is approving them in less than 3 weeks now.

Dave

Comment

• Variable
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

I'm afraid I'm stuck doing it the old fashioned way. I have other lowers to host the upper in a pinch though. It'll just suck waiting for the form 1 to come back.
      Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
      We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• cory
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2012

I filed one in the beginning of august and it came back denied in just over 2 weeks. I filled out the name incorrectly. I didn't put my trust name. I refiled on Aug 28th.
        "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Dave Bob
          Bloodstained
          • Dec 2013

Yeah I filled out one for a 300 Blackout build on 8/8 and got approved on 8/27.

Dave

Comment

• am4966
            Chieftain
            • Jul 2014

Www.coyoterifleworks.com will set up a trust for 95.00 and has never been denied. Im gonna have them do mine here real soon.
            12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
            Surge - Rugged Suppressor
            Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• Variable
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Variable View Post
              Wait... Wuuuut???

This is now actually an option?

Mark: Details? Price (out the door) for dimple fluting and nitriding the barrel?

In your pic above the dimples look less agressive, but could you do it like this?

I like the look of the more aggressive dimpling much better. Being deeper and closer spaced, they should shave more weight plus it should dump heat better. It would be both fore and aft the gas block on a 12.5" long .725" diameter barrel.
              The suspense is killing me! The thought of a flat black nitrided barrel with sufficient "dimple density" (is that even a phrase?LOL) gets me hot and bothered.

Comment

• cory
                Chieftain
                • Jun 2012

We're at 14 barrels now. Looks like we might just make the minimum by the end of the month.

Comment

• 6.5 Jerry
                  Unwashed
                  • Jul 2012

I was hoping we had not hit a dead end!

Comment

• cory
                    Chieftain
                    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by 6.5 jerry View Post
                    i was hoping we had not hit a dead end!
                    never!

Comment

• montana
                      Chieftain
                      • Jun 2011

Since I have decided to give into my addiction and join this barrel group buy I believe we are at 15 barrels. I'm working on a buddy of mine so lets keep this ball rolling.

Comment

• cory
                        Chieftain
                        • Jun 2012

Updated the count. Only 5 barrels away gents. Time to start walking up to strangers on the street to sell them a barrel.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                          Administrator
                          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by cory View Post
                          Time to start walking up to strangers on the street to sell them a barrel.
                          Next post from Cory will be from his jail cell! Bwahahaha!
                          :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Variable
                            Chieftain
                            • Mar 2011

You need to buy one to keep that from happening!

Comment

• Variable
                              Chieftain
                              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by PrecisionFirearms View Post
                              You guys can send the barrels to us at Precision Firearms for Dimple Fluting. We do it all the time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5562[/ATTACH]

Mark Hostetter
                              Precision Firearms

Originally posted by cory View Post
                              If anyone wants to opt for this, please get with Mark and let me know that you have opted for this. I'd be happy to work with you to get it shipped directly from Lilja to PF.

Wait... Wuuuut???

This is now actually an option?

Mark: Details? Price (out the door) for dimple fluting and nitriding the barrel?

In your pic above the dimples look less agressive, but could you do it like this?

I like the look of the more aggressive dimpling much better. Being deeper and closer spaced, they should shave more weight plus it should dump heat better. It would be both fore and aft the gas block on a 12.5" long .725" diameter barrel.

The suspense is killing me! The thought of a flat black nitrided barrel with sufficient "dimple density" (is that even a phrase?LOL) gets me hot and bothered.

Hellloooooo????? I'm dying over here! Any more info? Maarrrkkkkk?

Comment

• PrecisionFirearms
                                Warrior
                                • Apr 2011

Sorry Been out last week for the FNH 3 Gun Match.

I would need some idea on how many, but this is my proposition for at least 8-10 units. 150 each for dimple fluting and 25 each for Nitriding. We will blast before sending in for nitriding to get a Matte Finish, otherwise they come back a little shiny. Normal Cost: 200 for fluting and 50 for nitriding
                                "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."

Comment

Working...
                                X