X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Variable
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

"Ain't nobody here but us chickens!" Good for eating up the mice and such.

1.29 pounds = 20.64 ounces. I hope your scale is correct, as that's pretty good and will help keep me within weight budget.
    Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
    We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• am4966
      Chieftain
      • Jul 2014

Got a ship notification, so who's jealous? Lol/JK
      12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
      Surge - Rugged Suppressor
      Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• Drift
        Warrior
        • Nov 2014

Mine should be here Friday.

Comment

• jim_bob
          Warrior
          • Jul 2014

Just in time to assemble, zero and prepare for deer camp. (Assuming that I manage to get everything assembled correctly.)

Comment

• Drift
            Warrior
            • Nov 2014

Well #&*%! It was supposed to be here 6 hrs ago. No joy.
            Maybe tomorrow.

Comment

• Variable
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Drift View Post
              Well #&*%! It was supposed to be here 6 hrs ago. No joy.
              Maybe tomorrow.
              My tracking number only indicates that a label was created. It hasn't showed the package having been sent yet.

Comment

• CastorTroy
                Warrior
                • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Variable View Post
                My tracking number only indicates that a label was created. It hasn't showed the package having been sent yet.
                Cory is on his way to Fedex right now with the remaining packages.

Comment

• cory
                  Chieftain
                  • Jun 2012

Gentlemen I need to apologize. I've been swamped with work and an ongoing home remodeling project. I wasn't able to get the packages shipped when I had intended to. The packages (minus 2) are en route to the fedex facility as I type this. The girlfriend is on her way to drop them off for me.

I'm holding one while one of the guys is out of town and will ship when he gives me the go ahead. Another I'll get out early next week.
                  "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• tackdriver
                    Warrior
                    • Feb 2013

I can probably speak for all when I say thanks for heading this up!

Comment

• jim_bob
                      Warrior
                      • Jul 2014

I second tackdriver's sentiments. I greatly appreciate the time and effort you have put into the SBR group buy!

Comment

• Variable
                        Chieftain
                        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by cory View Post
                        Gentlemen I need to apologize. I've been swamped with work and an ongoing home remodeling project. I wasn't able to get the packages shipped when I had intended to. The packages (minus 2) are en route to the fedex facility as I type this. The girlfriend is on her way to drop them off for me.

I'm holding one while one of the guys is out of town and will ship when he gives me the go ahead. Another I'll get out early next week.
                        No hurry on my end bud. I just posted so guys wouldn't be expecting anything prematurely.

Comment

• am4966
                          Chieftain
                          • Jul 2014

Cory thanks for doing this, you have went above and beyond my expectations. Got barrels bead blasted, got new person for meloniting, tap for the thread protectors and last but not least a pretty spread sheet for us to look at
                          12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
                          Surge - Rugged Suppressor
                          Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• Variable
                            Chieftain
                            • Mar 2011

Wooohooo!!! Got a small, very light, package delivered today.

I didn't have time to hang around and drool (had to go to work--- BOOOO!), but I did rip the box open and toss the barrel on the scale before departing.

20.65 ounces.

I didn't get to do any kind of detailed examination, but what little bit I saw in "drive-by" mode looked gorgeous.

A HUGE thanks to: Cory, Lilja, and Mark at Precision Firearms.

Comment

• burkew23
                              Warrior
                              • May 2013

Awesome! Can't wait to see your build finished, its going to be a one of a kind Grendel that will practically float away. Hopefully

And I'm sure it'll shoot lights out cause its a Lilja but I'm curious to see how much more kick this little horse will have than your 'normal' Grendel build.

Comment

• Adam Lilja
                                Warrior
                                • Dec 2013

That thing looks awesome, Variable.

Comment

Working...
                                X