• Drift
      Warrior
      • Nov 2014

Thanks for the update.

Comment

• cory
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2012

Alright so the barrels are at a point that we're to finalize our order so Dan has given me our final group buy rate of these barrels. Keep in mind that it does not include shipping. We won't know that until the barrel are finished and they can get a weight.

Retail Price is $475 per Barrel $130 for Fluting and $25 for a Muzzle Cap

Group Buy Price is $325 per Barrel, $75 for Fluting, and $20 per Muzzle Cap.
        "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• cory
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2012

I'm assuming we would be able to make the change in the near future, I'll confirm with Dan Lilja if there are any requests.

I'll take request to add fluting as an option for the next 10 days, so cutoff will be 04/26/15 at midnight.

Again this may not be possible at this point, but with the new price I thought some might be interested in having their barrel fluted.

Comment

• cory
            Chieftain
            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by cory View Post
            Alright so the barrels are at a point that we're to finalize our order so Dan has given me our final group buy rate of these barrels. Keep in mind that it does not include shipping. We won't know that until the barrel are finished and they can get a weight.

Retail Price is $475 per Barrel $130 for Fluting and $25 for a Muzzle Cap

Group Buy Price is $325 per Barrel, $75 for Fluting, and $20 per Muzzle Cap.
            I'd like to add an omission to this post. I'd like to publicly thank Lilja, this price far exceeded what I expected.

Comment

• cory
              Chieftain
              • Jun 2012

Lilja has begun carrying Tactical Underground Bolts to go with their Grendel Barrels.

We are offering a 6.5 Grendel bolt made by Maxim Firearms. This bolt is a perfect match for our 6.5 Grendel barrels. Maxim's phone number is 928-486-2296. Machined from certified 9310 AQ (aircraft quality) steel Matte black; phosphate finish Completely assembled with extractor, rings, and ejector, ready for installation into your bolt carrier Also referred to as "Type II" bolt which has a .136" bolt face depth    

For the Group buy the price is $70 if you want one.

Comment

• Adam Lilja
                Warrior
                • Dec 2013

We've also got .740 diameter 3 port muzzle brakes now as well

Comment

• jim_bob
                  Warrior
                  • Jul 2014

Is the group buy still open?

Comment

• cory
                    Chieftain
                    • Jun 2012

Maybe, I just returned your email.

Comment

• Adam Lilja
                      Warrior
                      • Dec 2013

Jim we are making a extras

Comment

• jim_bob
                        Warrior
                        • Jul 2014

Thanks guys, my completed documents have been sent to Cory.
                        Last edited by jim_bob; 04-30-2015, 03:14 PM. Reason: More information

Comment

• cory
                          Chieftain
                          • Jun 2012

Those who put in a barrel order today are good to go. I just got the green light from Dan Lilja.

Comment

• jim_bob
                            Warrior
                            • Jul 2014

AWESOME, that's great news!

Comment

• CastorTroy
                              Warrior
                              • Mar 2015

yay!

Comment

• cory
                                Chieftain
                                • Jun 2012

Lilja started chambering the barrels this week so it shouldn't be much longer.

Comment

Working...
                                X