• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Macht
    Bloodstained
    • Mar 2013

New guy from WY

Hello from Wyoming. I'm currently a student at the University. Been lurking around for a while now, finally able to post thanks to HANKA. I've been running a 6.5 kit on my ACR for a few months. Decided I'd like something lighter and more accurate so I'm looking to build my first AR as soon as I can scrape the funds together.
  • Variable
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Welcome aboard!

A 6.5 Grendel ACR? We're all ears.

Pics and details in a new thread in the "Grendel ARs and Other" section?
    Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
    We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• Macht
      Bloodstained
      • Mar 2013

That can happen. To be honest, it was kinda a waste of money. Fun though! There are a few more out there in the wild. There's a company in Colorado that will build the kit if you send the right parts.

Comment

Welcome. What the ACR became and what the Masada was promised to be are vastly different, especially as you watch Magpul instructors using DI AR15's in their courses.

From what I've seen of the ACR (I actually shot one first overseas training with some coalition partners, even though I had my hands on the Masada prototype in Colorado in 2008.), it handles well and went through its paces in an extreme cold high volume shooting course in the arctic 2 winters ago.

Comment

Working...
        X