• Show
Clear All
  • Buck2732
    Warrior
    • Feb 2012

Grendel takes another small deer.

2nd.jpg
    Buck2732

"You will know you are in a nuclear attack by the bright flash, loud explosion, widespread destruction, intense heat, strong winds and the rising of a mushroom cloud".

"I have no idea what weapons will be used in the next world war... but I do know that world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones". A Einstein.

PER ARDUA
  • usmc1371
    Warrior
    • Aug 2011

Great report. Nice shooting by the way.

Comment

• 81police
      Warrior
      • Feb 2013

Awesome munty! I've recently enjoyed learning more about deer stalking in your country watching 'the shooting show' on YouTube. Your rifle and setup, 'great bit of kit' as they say.

What bullet are you shooting?
      John 11:25-26

Comment

• Buck2732
        Warrior
        • Feb 2012

Rifle CZ527 in 6.5 Grendel with a third eye tactical mod.
        Ammo Home load 129SST at a chronoed 2450fps
        Buck2732

"You will know you are in a nuclear attack by the bright flash, loud explosion, widespread destruction, intense heat, strong winds and the rising of a mushroom cloud".

"I have no idea what weapons will be used in the next world war... but I do know that world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones". A Einstein.

PER ARDUA

Comment

• L615
          Unwashed
          • Oct 2014

So how much would the average "Munty"? I guess I've never even heard of them before.

Comment

• Buck2732
            Warrior
            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by L615 View Post
            So how much would the average "Munty"? I guess I've never even heard of them before.
            Sorry buddy, what information would you like?
            Buck2732

PER ARDUA

Comment

• LRRPF52
              Super Moderator
              • Sep 2014

So I now have to take the shot if I can. I had no choice but to use a kneeling unsupported one, luckily I practice this quite regularly. The first time with the rifle up I was starting to breathe heavily and was nowhere near willing to take the shot. After lowering the rifle and giving myself, a dam good talking to, I was in the aim once more.
              This is what really sticks out to me from this experience, and is one of the main reasons why I practice kneeling as much as I do. It's one of the most difficult positions to tame.
              NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• Slappy
                Warrior
                • Feb 2014

Tender vittles!! BANG BANG!!

Comment

Working...
                X