WTS: 6.5 Grendel Complete Rifle - LAR side-charged upper/lower - Highend Components

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilharcher
    Warrior
    • Feb 2013

WTS: 6.5 Grendel Complete Rifle - LAR side-charged upper/lower - Highend Components

Hate to do this but starting a new hunting rifle build and have to let this safe queen go to a new owner who will cherish her. Very low round count of only 310 rounds. Shoots bug holes at 100 yrds and I have taken it out to 1000 yrds with good results. Haven’t shot it in the last 9 months due to the birth of my first child. My build cost was $1,617 (see below) but will let her go for $1,100, which includes shipping to your FFL. Here are the specifics:

Upper:
    LAR - OPS-4 Side Charged Upper; Ambi-charged, right eject
    NiB side charged Bolt Carrier - $350
    Brand New – Type II Grendel bolt - $85

Barrel & options:
    Sabre Defense 20” match barrel; fluted medium profile; mid-length gas system; SAAMI Spec 6.5 Grendel Chamber; thread 5/8-24 - $300
    AAC Flash Hider - $80
    Viltor gas block - $56

Handguard:
    Daniel Defense 14” Lite Rail - $350

Lower:
    LAR – Grizzly Lower - $100
    Rock River Arms Match Two Stage Trigger - $108
    Yankee Hill EZ Pull takedown pins - $20
    Milspec parts kit - $50
    BCM Gunfighter grip – Mod 0 - $25
    6-position buffer kit - $35
    B5 Stock - $58
    Bi-pod is not included (for pics only)

LAR was purchased by Remington a few years ago and production has since seized......LAR was known as a high-end manufacturer, known for quality.

Like new condition, with the only exception being a few tiny nicks on top of the rail where a scope was mounted. I stand behind the quality of my products and if you are not satisfied, you can return and I will refund 100% of your purchase price.

Properly broken in and always cleaned after each trip to the range.

Happy to answer any questions you may have or provide more pics. Available via cell/text (three-one-zero-403-6270) or via PM. Thanks for looking!

References from this site (members you have purchased other items from me) available upon request.

IMG_5034.jpg
    IMG_5037.jpg
    IMG_5032.jpg
    IMG_5033.jpg
    Last edited by lilharcher; 08-23-2014, 10:00 PM.
  • lilharcher
    Warrior
    • Feb 2013

Pending Trade for 280AI.

Comment

Working...
    X