1st Impressions New Nosler 6.5 Grendel Brass!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Impressions New Nosler 6.5 Grendel Brass!

A fellow forum member came by today and brought me a pleasant surprise-a bag of new Nosler 6.5 Grendel brass.

They all weigh very consistently at around 111gr. Case mouths come chamfered already, and the flash holes are about .060". Head stamp is:

NOSLER
    6.5 Grendel

Brass quality feels very solid to the touch, somewhere between Hornady and Lapua, but closer to Lapua. We'll see how well they last for number of firings, but my impressions off the bat are very positive, and higher than what I expected.
    Last edited by Guest; 08-27-2014, 11:33 PM.
  • BluntForceTrauma
    Administrator
    • Feb 2011

Do we happen to know who is the OEM on this? Could it be Silver State — or would the Earth start spinning backwards?
    :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• jluck
      Warrior
      • Mar 2013

Nosler still has some blems available free shipping right now too. Does Nosler not manufacturer there own brass? I will be there tomorrow.

Comment

• cory
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by HANKA View Post
        Do we happen to know who is the OEM on this? Could it be Silver State — or would the Earth start spinning backwards?
        Sometime back it was speculated that it was Norma, but....
        "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
        X