X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BluntForceTrauma
    Administrator
    • Feb 2011

AZG, I appreciate your contributions, and respect your frustration. I'd be insane if the gov't shut down my commercial project!

Anyway, I'm always looking for cool ways to enhance 65G capability, both civ and mil, so thanks for contributing.

I want to promote peace and harmony here, so please understand that LR55 is either current or former SF, instructor-level, and in that capacity I'm guessing he's seen more than a few products presented as "wonder weapons," and so his default mode is skeptical, with a little bit of no-nonsense, drill-sergeant-like bruskness thrown in for flavor. The kind of kick-ass, get-it-done guy you'd want in a foxhole with you.

This discussion came close to falling over the edge, and I appreciate everyone bringing it back on track.

Let's continue forward. It's all good. Thank you.
    :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• stanc
      Banned
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Azgeek View Post
      As I've indicated on previous posts, the Grendel could be enhanced to meet most of the public domain military requirements for NGSAR. I gave an example/illustration of that using a simple upgrade of the 57.28 FN round. Thought that was applicable. Maybe not.
      I'd say not. All you showed us was a block of clay, reported to have been shot with a GDS pistol bullet.

That tells us nothing at all about the GDS rifle wunderbullet, or how much it might enhance 6.5 Grendel.
      Last edited by stanc; 05-23-2018, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• Azgeek
        Bloodstained
        • Aug 2015

Fair enough point stanc. I'm going to pass the feedback along to you from FN when it become available. Heck I'll even pass along our FN engineering contact who asked us to do this testing. While your at it, please ask him how their testing of our 9mm round is going. Then all this it won't be "purported or alleged". I've given the truthful, substantiated reasons why I cannot disclose more information but yes I get it, that's still not good enough.

My last post on this topic.

Comment

Working...
        X