So what are you hunting with your Grendel this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buck2732
    Warrior
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by lrgrendel View Post
    What model of Grendel do you shoot there in the UK?
    Am coming over mid November to have a go at some Muntjac and Fallow in Basingstoke.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5698[/ATTACH]

This one.

Is the AR style Grendel allowed in the UK?
    Nope is the short answer.
    Attached Files
    Buck2732

"You will know you are in a nuclear attack by the bright flash, loud explosion, widespread destruction, intense heat, strong winds and the rising of a mushroom cloud".

"I have no idea what weapons will be used in the next world war... but I do know that world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones". A Einstein.

PER ARDUA

Comment

• jluck
      Warrior
      • Mar 2013

My Grendel was just used to harvest three smaller Mule deer bucks, One at 98 Yards, one at 120(ish) and one at 298 yards. Everyone who used the rifle liked it and the AR platform in a hunting application, Me included.

We all used the Hornady 123 SST's and I personally was not happy with the bullets performance. It lacked consistency and had no retention. I will be going to monolithics for all my hunting calibers.

Comment

• Blacklab
        Warrior
        • Mar 2012

Okay I married up to a raw egg @ 200 yards. 123 sst with 8208 w/ 28.3 grains. Love this freaking rifle............wink
        Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle...........

Comment

Working...
        X