• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BluntForceTrauma
    Administrator
    • Feb 2011

If Your Account Is Screwed Up . . .

. . . let me know via PM here or at email BluntForceTrauma1867@gmail.com.

After the mass spam registrations attack, I've been mass pruning registrations based on inactivity, but apparently some active members have been caught up in the dragnet.

So something is seriously wrong with my procedure, and I apologize in advance, backwards, and sideways for any inconvenience.

Bear with me as we continue to work through the fallout from the latest spam attack.

John
    :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
  • sneaky one
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

I have heard from a many , that the sign in is messed up, also some data lost. There may be a better backup system out there. I'll get JR on the job also- to see what is available.

Hackers need to be in Jail. No chance for bail. The sound of the hangmans noose squeaking in the background as to how we need to treat these d bags., from here on out !!!

Comment

• biodsl
      Chieftain
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by sneaky one View Post
      The sound of the hangmans noose squeaking in the background as to how we need to treat these d bags., from here on out !!!
      I think sneaky just found a new use for Grendel steel case....
      Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

• sneaky one
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Re- sign in using your old - username-handle. Let's get the count up some more. A many members never chimed in, yet the more the merrier as far as members go.

It's good to go, just c'mon back gang! Poor John, he stays up late @ nite for us all. He sent me a text @ 2:00am last week! Thanks to Hanka!!!! He saved the ship!

We lost a HUGE amount of sailors tho... sign back up dudes.

We'll be back to some version of normalcy soon.

Comment

• Drifter
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Nearly every person on the thread linked below shows as being a forum guest (including notables such as Bill Alexander, stokesrj, Bwild97, etc):

Hey all you more knowledgeable builders out there, What is the correct torque for the barrel nut?? I have read anywhere from 30 lbs. to 50 lbs.. My Colt manual (CM102) sez 30lbs. WHO's right??? Thank's for Your Help.
          Drifter

Comment

• hydrotech
            Warrior
            • Sep 2014

dang hackers! I lost some important emails and contacts about parts in my private messages. and I have to start back as a lowly unwashed horde member. bummer LOL!

Comment

• CPT.CRAZY
              Warrior
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by hydrotech View Post
              dang hackers! I lost some important emails and contacts about parts in my private messages. and I have to start back as a lowly unwashed horde member. bummer LOL!
              Did you see what LRRPF52 dropped to?
              sigpic

Comment

• hydrotech
                Warrior
                • Sep 2014

yeah i know right! SUPER MODERATOR! he has a lot of info and cool stories. I think i messaged him when i was doing my build.
                Last edited by hydrotech; 09-16-2014, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• Adam Lilja
                  Warrior
                  • Dec 2013

Originally posted by CPT.CRAZY View Post
                  Did you see what LRRPF52 dropped to?
                  I lol'd

Comment

• ricsmall
                    Warrior
                    • Sep 2014

I'm back in guys. Haven't posted much since I got my lathe, as I've been trying to get really good before I do any barrels or any precision work. Glad to be back and I'll try to be more involved. Tough at times with so much going on but I'll live. Lol.

Richard
                    Member since 2011, data lost in last hack attack

Comment

• Variable
                      Chieftain
                      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by ricsmall View Post
                      I'm back in guys. Haven't posted much since I got my lathe, as I've been trying to get really good before I do any barrels or any precision work. Glad to be back and I'll try to be more involved. Tough at times with so much going on but I'll live. Lol.

Richard
                      Welcome back!
                      Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
                      We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• sneaky one
                        Chieftain
                        • Mar 2011

Good to see a many of you guys back.

RS, welcome back!

Everybody sign back up with old username- it will be fine.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                          Administrator
                          • Feb 2011

I cannot resurrect deleted accounts, so if yours is nuked, please sign up again. Many thousands of apologies! Once you sign up and before your account is officially reactivated, you can still PM me if necessary.

John
                          :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Adam Lilja
                            Warrior
                            • Dec 2013

Anyone else getting weird accounts pm'ing you and viewing your profile?

Comment

• NugginFutz
                              Chieftain
                              • Aug 2013

Some of those are accounts that are awaiting activation - likely spam (especially that bwaites one). It seems that they are able to send PM's while waiting to be activated. Personally, I haven't been getting any pm's, but I've got a hit or two from some mangled looking user names. Perhaps yours is being targeted because of your business affiliation...
                              If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

Working...
                              X