F/S .264LBC BHW Barrel, Underground Tactical Bolt, 100 Hornady Casings and 20 SST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Another Casual
    Unwashed
    • Dec 2013

F/S .264LBC BHW Barrel, Underground Tactical Bolt, 100 Hornady Casings and 20 SST

-I recently got a large number of match grade .22 caliber bullets at a discount, so I am looking to sell some of my 6.5 Grendel/.264 LBC Stuff and shoot .223 on the cheap(college student here). I'd prefer to sell it all as one group. Barrel has exactly 130 rounds on it. By all means its practically new.

-The barrel is sub-moa with reloads using Benchmark, CCI Small Rifle primers and 123gr SST bullets. Only did one ladder test. All but the worst load (slowest velocity) was under 1 inch at 100 yards edge to edge. Best group from the ladder was 0.61 edge to edge at 100 yards. BHW said the barrels like them hot, and this one is no exception. Groups were measured edge to edge with calipers. Barrel shoots pretty darn well.

What's for sale:
    -18 Inch rifle gas matte silver BHW .264 LBC target crown Barrel
    -Properly headspaced bolt from Underground Tactical (certified 9310 AQ (aircraft quality) steel)
    -100 rounds of Hornady brass (70 once fired, 30 twice fired)
    -20 rounds of Hornady factory 123 gr SST ammo
    -1 10 round Grendel Magazine purchased from Precision Firearms
    -Hornady 6.5 Grendel Reloading dies

New this would run you $430 + whatever you value the brass at, before shipping. All items are practically new.
    Buying Options
    Everything above: $350 plus actual shipping to your location.
    Barrel and bolt only: $280 plus actual shipping to your locations.

I would party everything else out after the barrel and bolt are gone. Doesn't make sense to sell all my dies ammo and brass and then maybe still have the barrel.
    Payment can be done via money order, personal check (wait for it to clear) or paypal (gift or add %3 for fees). Please reply to the thread and PM me with questions.

Here is a picture of the barrel on my build. Gun is not included with sale.

SPF Thanks!
    Last edited by Another Casual; 10-03-2014, 12:32 AM.
  • Another Casual
    Unwashed
    • Dec 2013

Original post edited, price for package reduced ($375 down to $350) and barrel and bolt only option added.

Thanks for looking.

Comment

Working...
    X