• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Captk
    Bloodstained
    • Oct 2014

J&T Grendel Kits

I checked J&T's website for Grendel Kits and or Uppers. Are they still selling kits/uppers in 6.5 Grendel? Their website is not very good and I am unable to find much except for a link to a 20" 6.5 Grendel upper which does not have prices, details or the option to order.
    I will call them this week if I get a chance during work.
    Update 10/06/14 - I emailed J&T and they said they are no longer offering Grendel uppers or kits. I tried to call after receiving the response and the phone just keeps ringing.
    Thanks Ken
    Last edited by Captk; 10-06-2014, 03:44 PM.
  • advntrjnky
    Unwashed
    • Sep 2014

Well, there goes my plan to buy from them. I was just looking at their kits a few weeks ago and was planning on ordering soon.

Advntrjnky

Comment

• am4966
      Chieftain
      • Jul 2014

You can buy the party's and get close to what you might of paid for a jt kit.

Upper Lower 120.00
      doasales.net is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, doasales.net has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Barrel Brownells or Midway 300.ish : midway has more options for Grendel barrels.

You get the pic buy as many parts from one place as you can for shipping cost. Good Luck
      12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
      Surge - Rugged Suppressor
      Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• pinetreebbs
        Warrior
        • Nov 2013

I bout a rifle kit from Model 1 and am quite happy with the resulting rifle.

Comment

Working...
        X