New Grendel build finally completed, now gas or buffer issue...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbrianaustin
    Unwashed
    • Jan 2014

I traded into the rifle in a package deal, and he already had the Rguns in there, so I'm not sure. Is there an easy way to tell FA vs. SA?

Comment

• bigbrianaustin
      Unwashed
      • Jan 2014

For clarification, I got the gun in a very different form and tore it apart to build this, but it had only had a few rounds through it at that point. I pretty much only used the barrel and the BCG from it.

Comment

• cory
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2012

There should be a difference in weight. Someone here probably know the which weighs what. Hopefully they'll jump in.
        "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• montana
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2011

Comment

• davidj
            Warrior
            • Sep 2014

Thanks Montana.
            Never walk away from home ahead of your axe and sword. You can't feel a battle in your bones or foresee a fight. -The Havamal

Comment

• bigbrianaustin
              Unwashed
              • Jan 2014

Well, finally got some more range time before taking it out elk hunting this last week and figured out it was actually the magazines. All the mags I had were ASC and were all new, so I did a little research and found to wire brush them down around the feed lips and all of them have functioned flawless since. Thanks again for all the help guys.

Comment

Working...
              X