20" Stainless Shilen HBAR target barrel with matched bolt and reloading components

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L615
    Unwashed
    • Oct 2014

20" Stainless Shilen HBAR target barrel with matched bolt and reloading components

Like the title says I've got a 20" SS Shilen heavy target barrel with matched bolt that I'd like to sell. I also have,
    -100pcs AA/Lapua brass primed with benchrest primers
    -100pc count box of 123gr Lapua Scenars

I gave $460 +shipping for the barrel and I'd like to get as close to $420 as I can but will entertain reasonable offers. The brass is new unfired and it and the projectiles will be available to the buyer of the barrel if they'd like. If the buyer of the barrel doesn't want the brass and projectiles I will sell them separately at that point or keep them for use in another rifle. I got carried away and bought more than I needed. I've just recently had my account activated here on the forum hence my low post count so if that worries you I would be glad to provide my phone number, address etc and work out a shipping arrangement that we are both comfortable with. If there are any more questions don't hesitate to ask.
    Thanks,
    Luke
    Last edited by L615; 10-14-2014, 04:48 AM.
  • L615
    Unwashed
    • Oct 2014

No interest? Priced wrong? I also have a brand new Hornady Grendel dies.

Comment

• RangerRick
      Bloodstained
      • Sep 2014

Is the barrel new? If not, how many rounds through it?

RR

Comment

• SG4247
        Warrior
        • Aug 2013

Check your PMs.

I inquired days ago.
        NRA F-Class Mid Range High Master

Comment

• Fire Fox
          Unwashed
          • Dec 2014

Barrel and bolt still available?

Comment

• L615
            Unwashed
            • Oct 2014

Guys I am very sorry, I just responded to any PM's that I had not responded to. I didn't realize that I wasn't getting notifications each time someone responded. I did have a few so I assumed it was working but that there was no interest. I got real busy and wasn't on here checking this ad and then had a bad string of family problems but long story short I just received an email notification telling me that I had a new PM and when I checked it I realized that I had 5 others that I was never notified of. I really apologize and really hate that I was THAT guy. As for the barrel it actually sold 3 weeks ago but I left the next day to go spend my grandmother's last days with here and am just getting back in town. I still have everything except the barrel, bolt and mag so if anyone wants any of it just let me know. I'm going to look in the settings here and see if I have something set wrong but I'm not sure why I'm getting some but not all notifications. If I don't respond by the evening that you try to contact then call of text me at 615-289-2144

Comment

• L615
              Unwashed
              • Oct 2014

Checked all of my settings and I should be getting anything sent my way. Feel free to call if it doesn't work though.

Comment

• L615
                Unwashed
                • Oct 2014

The brass is sold and was shipped out to D.Davis first thing this morning. I'm still not getting notifications from replies here but I am getting them if you send a PM so if you want anything that's left just let me know that way.

Comment

• L615
                  Unwashed
                  • Oct 2014

I guess I didn't list them in the OP but I have got an extra new/unused set of Hornady Grendel dies if anyone is interested in them.

Comment

Working...
                  X