• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LRRPF52
    Super Moderator
    • Sep 2014

AR15 Build Box for Starters, DIY Types

I just wanted to point out to those who are new to the forum or contemplating a Do-It-Yourself AR15 project that there is a packaging system designed specifically for you.

We also have combo deals for the 6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks in conjunction with the AR15 Build Box.

These make a great tool for keeping your build organized, planned well, and stored cleanly. They also make a simple and quick solution when shipping parts to be worked on by a gunsmith, coating shops, or for those looking to sell AR15 parts. No more need for bubble wrap and popcorn, or piles of meat packing paper to get in the way.

On top of that, they are reusable for that next build, because you can't just do one.

Order here: http://ar15buildbox.com/Store.html
    NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com
  • LRRPF52
    Super Moderator
    • Sep 2014

I have an ACE SOCOM stock that I Cerakoted in Magpul FDE using NIC Industries H-Series bake on Ceramic coating. It had very light use, but is like new with the finish. No dings or gouges in the rubber butt pad, ready to install for a robust little stock that also has a nice neoprene cover on the comb, ideal for insulating one's face in the cold and under normal shooting. It's a bit short for my taste, which is the only reason I'm selling it. Otherwise, I think this is the strongest carbine stock on the market, and the easiest to install. It will come shipped in an AR15 Build Box, a $20 value. $145 shipped. I also have it listed on AR15.com in the EE.

Last edited by LRRPF52; 11-20-2014, 09:50 PM.

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• NugginFutz
      Chieftain
      • Aug 2013

These are excellent stocks. I have one on another of my AR's, but the 9.5 - 11.5" version. This is a good price for a build box, especially with a free SOCOM stock included.
      If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• LRRPF52
        Super Moderator
        • Sep 2014

Just a reminder for those that are starting new projects, shipping parts out for work, or looking at gift ideas, the AR15 Build Box is a great way to address all those tasks and more.

Not only am I the company president, but a customer too!

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

Working...
        X