• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • montana
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2011

I'm in heaven

The widest range of shooting accessories at very competitive prices with products are backed by our customer service & extensive product knowledge.

Selway Armory has boxes and boxes of Grendel ammo. They were taking it off the truck when I was there so I stocked up. They were having a hard time finding space to put it all so I helped them out. They normally only keep it at their on line ware house building but they were getting a lot of request for it locally so they moved boxes of it to their retail store. Things are looking up
  • davidj
    Warrior
    • Sep 2014

Thank you for listing this.
    Never walk away from home ahead of your axe and sword. You can't feel a battle in your bones or foresee a fight. -The Havamal

Comment

• stanc
      Banned
      • Apr 2011

You stocked up, at a dollar per round??? You must have lotsa $$$$$.

Comment

• montana
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by stanc View Post
        You stocked up, at a dollar per round??? You must have lotsa $$$$$.
        .8995 cents per round to be precise or .90 cents if you round up. This is a bargain for premium Grendel ammo. "Priorities man, Priorities".

Comment

• rasp65
          Warrior
          • Mar 2011

To buy the empty case it would cost you $.72 each from Midsouth. It would cost you $.29 for 1 123 A-Max from Midway. The powder(if you can find it) is about $.12 and the primer $.03 for each round. That totals $1.16 to duplicate by handloading. So it is a good value if you need cases or are starting out handloading and need to acquire cases.

Comment

• BIPMaster
            Bloodstained
            • Sep 2014

Good price. I need to restock on some factory ammo.

Comment

• TacBlade
              Bloodstained
              • Jul 2014

Cabela's here has lots of 123 Amax at $23.00 bx. That's way better than the 338 Lapua I was shooting prior to reloading!

Comment

• stanc
                Banned
                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by montana View Post
                .8995 cents per round to be precise or .90 cents if you round up. This is a bargain for premium Grendel ammo. "Priorities man, Priorities".
                Yeah, I understand priorities. I was never interested in premium ammo. The last rifle ammo I purchased was this Winchester "white box" FMJ at less than $8 each, IIRC.

Which goes to show how long it's been since I've done any rifle shooting...

Comment

Working...
                X