• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PredatorDown
    Warrior
    • Jun 2014

North Springs Shooting Range

So I went to the North Springs shooting range for the first time today, and to say I was blown away would be a bit of an understatement. I have gongs set up at 200 and 500 yards on private property near home, but it just doesn't compare. We had a blast burning through 100 rounds with the grendel, 40 with a 270wsm, and a few hundred .223 at the 600 and 1000 yard ranges. We then went to the cowboy town and shot a few bricks of .22 and a few boxes of 9mm and .40 before calling it a day. I'll definitely be back. I've got family that lives about 45 minutes from the range, so I think I might have to go visit a little more often anytime anyone is heading out that way let me know!
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

HF
    Originally posted by PredatorDown View Post
    So I went to the North Springs shooting range for the first time today, and to say I was blown away would be a bit of an understatement. I have gongs set up at 200 and 500 yards on private property near home, but it just doesn't compare. We had a blast burning through 100 rounds with the grendel, 40 with a 270wsm, and a few hundred .223 at the 600 and 1000 yard ranges. We then went to the cowboy town and shot a few bricks of .22 and a few boxes of 9mm and .40 before calling it a day. I'll definitely be back. I've got family that lives about 45 minutes from the range, so I think I might have to go visit a little more often anytime anyone is heading out that way let me know!
    It really is a premier facility! You missed Over the Edge and the Buffalo Canyon parts!

Comment

• PredatorDown
      Warrior
      • Jun 2014

Oh I'll for sure be back to try everything they have to offer! We lost track of time at the 600/1000 yard ranges (I can't imagine how that could happen...) and were supposed to head home for a family dinner before we even got a chance to go to the cowboy town. Oh well, that's what microwaves are for right?

Comment

Working...
      X