X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jurassic
    Warrior
    • Sep 2014

A shot that close would be tough on any small bullet, a GMX load may have worked better. I was really shocked when Hornady did not release a new Grendel load in the Full Boar ammo. They did release a 100 grn load for the 6.8, sigh.

The page you are looking for could not be located. We're sorry, but it appears the page you have requested is no longer available. Please check the URL and try again....

Comment

• sneaky one
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Relax- great things take extra time , Jurassic.

Whether they make my versions , or not- I will still be set up to tweak bullets more efficiently next spring. I love this round, and have found 3 cool wts. of Gmx to use in it-80 gr.-95 gr. & 105 grn.
      A -74 grn. safely hit 3200 fps!= Good varmint medicine. Can't get those speeds from a 5.56- in this wt. Cool stuff ,

Sent 78-82 grn. Brass Lehighs out west last month too. It's all Chaos ! Having fun here.

We have since found the E Tip. Daddy likey , too! Those went west also. Lots of tests to get done, slo mo footed, etc.

E tip is the Same Gilding metal construction as Gmx. Yet a larger Hanka== Blunt force trauma==BFT , style of tip. Lil more fat on the front too. Good to have options.

Mseric was there with me 3 years ago- he watched me push a 91 gr. Gmx thru the H2O jugs= 1 petal broke off in the 6th gallon jug--we said at the same time= this bullet is unstoppable! The destruction was awesome!
      It went thru 8 gallon milk jugs====== the most ever of any of the pills I try. WOW X 10 factor!

Good times on this forum, lots' to do- finish- start-etc.
      Last edited by sneaky one; 11-21-2014, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X