• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JASmith
    Chieftain
    • Sep 2014

Sacramento Valley Shooting Center

Do we have any Grendeliers who are members of the Sacramento Valley Shooting Center?

Same for members of the Military Rifle Silhouette Club based there.

Thanks in advance!
    shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
    -- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle
  • acourvil
    Warrior
    • Dec 2013

I'm not a member, but I've shot some practices and competitions on the 1000yd range. What info are you looking for?

Comment

• arnie
      Warrior
      • Nov 2013

Yes I have 4 Grendel's and there are more of them in the Military shooting group .

Comment

• Grendelseeker
        Bloodstained
        • Jul 2016

Older thread, but as of no, no longer legal in Calif with pistol grip, right? I have 1 foot in and 1 foot out of the state. 1/1/17, pistol grip & removable mags all will be illegal unless registered as an assault weapon from what I understand. Newsome, Moonbeam and the rest have screwed the pooch. It sucks because there are a lot of great places, but the loony politics are a spreading sinkhole.

Comment

• Cr250mw2
          Unwashed
          • Mar 2015

I think they have come out with the bullet button reloaded to replace the original design. This one is supposed to be compliant with the new laws going into effect in 2017. It looks like we will have do push the rear take down pin to open the reciever in order to drop the mag. Sounds like a pain in the ass but it should make it legal to keep your features on your AR.

Comment

• caliContractor
            Unwashed
            • Sep 2016

Hello,

I am a member there and am usually there about once a month except summer. In winter I try and go every other week

Comment

• JASmith
              Chieftain
              • Sep 2014

I got to the center about six months after the OP. That is a very impressive facility!
              shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
              -- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle

Comment

Working...
              X