SBR Barrel Group Buy Extras (Spikes, Nitrided, & PF)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cory
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2012

SBR Barrel Group Buy Extras (Spikes, Nitrided, & PF)

Alright, so we're just about there on the group buy min number. I've had a lot of interest in the extras involved in the group buy, without a barrel.

NFA Disclaimer Once a sub 16" barrel is assembled into a complete firearm, it becomes a regulated item by the National Firearms Act (NFA), unless assembled into an AR Pistol. Please check with your local and state municipalities for any further regulatory requirements. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure

If you want any of the Spike's Tactical or Precision Firearms Products offered, shoot me an EMAIL through the site. Also if you have an unfired barrel you'd like to get Nitrided with ours, shoot me an email.

If I have any remaining SLR products once the GB concludes, I'll sell them off, offering them here at a discounted price first.
    "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
  • cory
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2012

If anyone is interested in the Spikes and/or PF BCGs contact me ASAP. The Group Buy order will be placed in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

• 65Whelen
      Warrior
      • Sep 2014

PF BCG price? Shipped price and does that include a Grendel bolt?

Comment

• PigOPs
        Bloodstained
        • Oct 2014

Originally posted by 65Whelen View Post
        This^^

Comment

• cory
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by 65Whelen View Post
          Complete 6.5 Grendel bolt and carrier Group by Precision Firearms. 9310 steel, Shot peened and hardened Bolt. Precision Turned to Perfection, just like we ordered. Then Tumbled and Tuned in house. Carriers are 8620 Hardened and Precision Ground. Available in Phalanx (Black Nitride) or Super Match (Nickel Boron). Complete bolt group with Bolt, Carrier, Firing Pin, Retainer, and Cam. This is a Type II Bolt.

This^ for $160 + shipping.

I won't know shipping until after the orders are placed, but my SWAG would be between $5 and $10 on shipping.

Comment

• cory
            Chieftain
            • Jun 2012

The Lilja barrels will be ready in a couple of weeks, so there's only a couple of weeks left to get in on this group buy. Contact(email) me ASAP.

Comment

Working...
            X