Side Charging Non Reciprocating AR Upper with F/A built in CH. Designed after FN-FAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tooreal
    Chieftain
    • Oct 2010

Side Charging Non Reciprocating AR Upper with F/A built in CH. Designed after FN-FAL

Hello Heard,

It is Nice to be back on the site again, and I have a New Billet Upper that I have been Running 5K rounds thru with No Issues!

These are for sale, and because I have purchased a couple, and Bugged the Crap out of the Designer (Owner) of this Upper Receiver. He has agreed to sell them for a Short Time Period, which he will Stop when he decides that he is Done.

I have found this to be the Best Upper for an AR platform Period!! I am Also working on getting the funds to buy a couple more, while I have the oppertunity to Purchase them!

I am Not working for this company, but have had the Opportunity to Own this Awesome Upper, and wanted anyone that was interested in owning 1 of these while the Opportunity exists. This is not a Group Buy, I am just going to supply the contact information for the people that would like to Own one?

Check out the Pictures of my Rifle Below Here.

IMG_3252.jpg

IMG_3253.jpg

IMG_3250.jpg

IMG_3251.jpg

IMG_3254.jpg
  • Mountain Man
    Bloodstained
    • Nov 2014

Is there a ballpark price for this and what does this include?

Need to know if it is reasonably priced enough to warrant more thought/interest.
    "Bugout bag?..What's that? Is that all the junk you sidewalk commandos plan on humping when the SHTF? I'll grab a Nylon 66, a box of 22s and a poncho liner and in less than a week I will have all of your stuff and everything else that I need for the duration."

Comment

• Tooreal
      Chieftain
      • Oct 2010

Prices for Upper Receiver and Company Info

Ok, I had been trying to get this approved thru LRRPF52 First before I even posted pictures, but I've had so much trouble with attachments & such that hasn't worked out? Although He Has Seen the Previous Version on this Upper that I sent Him pictures of before the Site went down! So I'm still going to Honor His Wishes and get him all of the Specs Still!

I will post them Here also, but I would Still Like "LRRPF52" to look everything over, He has a Vast Amount of Knowledge & I Respect the Man!

This is Not a Group Buy, per say? But an Oppertunity to Buy 1 of these Side Charging Non-Reciprocating Billet Upper Receivers that HAS a Foreard Assist Built into the Charging Assembly.. To Enguage the Forward Assist, simply Press Against the Flat Round Knurled Charging Handle and Push Forward.. It's just Simple and I have Never tried Anything that I Like As Much as this one, Period!!

This is a Patented Upper Receiver that is Manufactured by Holland Automatic Rifles, (check them out on Facebook to see their Patents). This Upper has been in Production & Development with YEARS of Testing & Updating to get it to where it is today!

I have been Fortunate enough to get to know the Man that Designed this Upper & Owner of the Company, who is an Outright Straight Shooting Honest Guy!
      I'm Happy to be able to call Him a friend Now.. I have Bugged Him so Much about selling these to people like Us, that he has agreed to Sale them to Us for a Limited Time, and when that stops they will be available Only on Custom Built Rifles & Uppers from the Company...

To Buy One Side Charging Upper Receiver like the One on my AR the cost is $475.00 for the Billet Upper and Carrier with the 2 small Slots Milled for the Upper..

If you want to Buy an Upper without the Carrier; That price is $375.00 and You can Ship Your Carrier to Them, to have the small Slots Milled into Your Own Carrier for Free (you pay to ship it there). They will Glass Bead the 2 Milled 1/8" Slots to Match the Stainless Carriers.
      NiBX Can Not be Touched Up! But He Can Spot Blue the 2 Slots that would be Milled into Your Carrier for Free Also!!

This is a Price that I Feel is More than Fair, and I want to Buy more for Myself so I can Replace All of my Uppers, if I am able?

Full Disclosure Here;
      I am not employed with Holland Automatic Rifles, or being Paid to sell these Uppers!!! I have Searched for a Side Charging AR for Years (I Own Several), but this is the only One that I Love! I just want to let other Operators know that this Awesome Upper is Availible to Buy because I am Sold on it! And it is Availible to Purchase for Now, but I Don't know How Long they will be for sale??

Check out their Facebook Page, just search for Holland Automatic Rifles to see all of the Details and Patents and Company Information.. I can Paste it here if anyone has trouble finding it???

You can even Google it. Holland Automatic Rifles on Facebook.com to see all the information that you may Need?

I'll be Happy to answer any questions too..
      Eric
      Last edited by Tooreal; 11-13-2014, 10:07 PM. Reason: Double post within a post

Comment

• Tooreal
        Chieftain
        • Oct 2010

If anyone is interested in Buying one of these Upper Receivers or would like more information about the Upper Receiver's Specifications? Go to Holland Automatic Rifles on Facebook.com ! There is an email address & telephone number listed there to contact them with.
        You May want to mention my Username Tooreal, or put it in the content of the message just to make sure that you get this Special Pricing?

Eric

Comment

• Tooreal
          Chieftain
          • Oct 2010

Holland Automatic Rifles is offering a 25% Discount for Vets and 10% Discount for anyone else. The Discount is Good for 1 time use for Purchase of any HAR Upper with or without the Carrier, or any other Holland Automatic Rifles Accessories, Products or Custom Shop Services. Good for the Rest of This Year!

Just go to Holland Automatic Rifles on Facebook

Comment

• TomSawyerNW
            Warrior
            • Nov 2015

Are these still available?

Is there any information available?
            If the Democrats had been in power when this country was founded, we'd be the British.

Comment

• TheDroz66
              Bloodstained
              • Sep 2013

These are still available. Here is their website. https://www.hollandautomaticrifles.c...products_id/38
              I can't find any reviews, so if anyone has used one or knows more that would be great! Been looking at these for a while.

Comment

Working...
              X