X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rebelsoul
    Warrior
    • Jan 2014

I had two whitetail kills last year with factory 123sst; both within 40yds. One complete pass through, taking a rib on entry and exit. The other shot was sharp angle entry just behind the shoulder, the 123sst exploded taking out two ribs on entry, filling the chest cavity with lead slivers and bone fragments; no exit, empty copper jacket was all I found. I will be more careful about acute angle shots in the future, I just got greedy trying to save meat by not hitting the shoulder. I'm using 123sst again this year( starting Sat. Nov. 22). There is a learning curve with this bullet, however, it will do the job and you have to like a round you can place EXACTLY where you want it. PA_Allen It's your turn.
    "When you have to shoot... Shoot! Don't talk." Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez a.k.a. "The Rat".

Comment

• hydrotech
      Warrior
      • Sep 2014

I killed a big ky buck with my 18" grendel. the 123 SST did not expand much after leaving my pipe. 28.3 grains 8208. I'm about out of 123 SST's, maybe Ill try the noslers BT's. depends what I can find for sale.

Comment

Working...
      X