• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jawbone
    Warrior
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
    I'll start with a kielbasa or Kosher sausage, slice them up, fry them with Lowry's and some other seasonings, then make Indian yellow curry for a sauce base. You can mix the curry into rice, or make a nice Asian brown rice with bits in it, then serve them all together. I have also tried topping this off with a fresh salsa, and it's surprisingly good.

You get European sausage, Southern US style seasoning, Indian curry, Asian rice, and Mexican salsa all one big happy family on your plate.
    I thought I was eating well until I read this.

Comment

• hydrotech
      Warrior
      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
      That's what interests me, how a pro who does it for work makes his first cuts, and maximizes the meat with no waste. I need to get a good recipe for making Polish sausage, as that's my favorite.

Good Polish sausage recipes are extremely popular with home sausage makers. Here is my collection of the best.

I think it's the smoked taste, combined with the pepper and garlic that I really like. I just don't like a lot of sausages out there compared to Kielbasa. I have to have it in place of hotdogs even, as they are nasty.

I can do some of the German Wurst's with kraut, as well as the Finnish makkara with hot mustard, which is common in both of those countries.

I like to mix cultures when I cook sausage, so I'll start with a kielbasa or Kosher sausage, slice them up, fry them with Lowry's and some other seasonings, then make Indian yellow curry for a sauce base. You can mix the curry into rice, or make a nice Asian brown rice with bits in it, then serve them all together. I have also tried topping this off with a fresh salsa, and it's surprisingly good.

You get European sausage, Southern US style seasoning, Indian curry, Asian rice, and Mexican salsa all one big happy family on your plate. Dang, I have to make that now. I haven't had it in years.
      sounds delicious to me!

Comment

• Kikn
        Warrior
        • Nov 2011

Finally got to watch it. Good watch is a fast 20 minutes.I do more butchering (derogatory) than most compared to him...

Comment

Working...
        X